Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

I got my Archangel from TRU as well last Parramatta fair (last month), and as like Tets they don't register when scanned, lucky for me though the guy they asked to look for the price came back saying it's $17.... I was so happy walking out of the store . It was the only Archangel left in the racks too!

Right now though I came across the little versions - Marvel ones, Im so impressed with how poseable these little figures are as well.. I bought Hercules which I must say looks way better in poses than the big version they released years ago. waaay better, kinda sexy actually hehehe Plus got Angel - I have Archangel (small version too) way back so I was quite pleased to grab him - the wings are awesome! Also nabbed Psylocke, Professor X and Silver Surfer. As well the two pack Colossus Vs Juggernaut. Though the Hercules little figure still is quite my favourite!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

nice Score there liege, I love that figure, it;s just too damn good. And since I am linking stuff, here's my review of X-Force Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Good score on Thor Xman. You should try to build Iron Monger too. He's impressive.

Is anyone out there going to try for the SDCC set this year?

It looks pretty good but I don't have too much interest in those Thunderbolts.
    I caved and pre-ordered the Deadpool Taco packet set... Don't care for the Thunderbolts however. The IronMonger looks cool, but yeargh. All those Ironmen...

I couldn't resist Thor either. Such a great looking toy. I think he is shortpacked though as I found a shelf of what looked like a couple of boxes, but they only had 2 Thors. I love the way you can hang his hammer from his belt.

A friend in the US grabbed me the Iron Man MLs. I'm collecting them in 2 days at Botcon. (YAY!!!!) Will post some pics when I get the chance.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

How much did you pay? Series 1 and 2 are on sale at Target for $18 each.

US16 each I think.

Wait, Target got the Iron Man Marvel Legends with the Build-A-Fig Iron Monger?!

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    US16 each I think.

Saw these at a Sydney target today, they have the iron man ones and the old school ones with ghost rider and thor etc
    ~

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    US16 each I think.

Yep, like Dkaris mentioned, along with the first series of Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    Yep, like Dkaris mentioned, along with the first series of Legends.
    I think they have two separate lots running at different stores. I've seen this wave http://marvellegends.net/MarvelLegen...lLegends02.jpg at one store and the first wave with Thor, Iron Man (these guys http://itsallaboutchenming.files.wor.../07/wave-1.jpg) at another, with the Ironman wave at another.

Interesting the Arnim Zola wave has the variants; Big Time Spider-Man, Dark Wolverine w/mask on, etc. Wave 1 (Terrax BAF) was the first run, with blue Ghost Rider, regular Iron Man (as opposed to stealth), solid shield (as opposed to translucent) Captain America.

Don't collect these myself, but end up with a couple because a mate orders a case, and there's usually one or two double ups per case. Grabbed the masked Wolvie and Big Time Spider-Man for him from Target the other day.

I should add, Target only have wave 1 (comic series) of Iron Man Legends, not wave 2 (with the Iron Man 3 Iron Man mk42 and Iron Patriot).

Hence, you can only get half a BAF Iron Monger (comics) if you only get the ones at Target.