Page 319 of 467 FirstFirst ... 299309314315316317318319320321322323324329339 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

I'm waiting for confirmation from Silverstone but it looks like my small form factor case doesn't need a blower GPU and instead works best with fan based coolers. That should lower the price of my 1080 a lot since I won't have to use a Founders Edition. Now if somebody would hurry up and announce their non-reference design that would be great because I need new shiny!
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm waiting for confirmation from Silverstone but it looks like my small form factor case doesn't need a blower GPU and instead works best with fan based coolers. That should lower the price of my 1080 a lot since I won't have to use a Founders Edition. Now if somebody would hurry up and announce their non-reference design that would be great because I need new shiny!
    I hear ya man, I'm hanging for details on the 1070, my 670 is getting on a bit

I have a small form factor Silverstone case and it is like the best case I ever bought. Fits most full sized Graphics cards, two 3.5" HDD drives and a DVD/Bluray drive. Cooling is awesome as all air vents out through the sides and since it's small factor, you can place it anywhere as long as the sides are not obstructed which is easy to do due to small size.

I've been busy in the last 24 hours buying PC games I already own on other platforms. Origin versions of Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 and Steam version of GTA V which is currently 33% off. Those games should be useful for benching my system.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone have any thoughts on the quality of the Lego games on PC? I normally buy them Xbox, but I'm thinking about getting Lego SW TFA on Steam instead of Xbox.

Yay, Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3 is here. Loving it. Also decided to get back into Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Anyone have any thoughts on the quality of the Lego games on PC? I normally buy them Xbox, but I'm thinking about getting Lego SW TFA on Steam instead of Xbox.
    Super basic ports but they do run at 60fps and often go on sale for super cheap, go for it.

I know I'm late to it, but Wolfenstein New Order is a great game, with alot of fun and nostalgia nods to longtime fans. Ending was quite a downer, but great story. The concept that the Nazis win WW2 is always fascinating to me. Currently playing through on a bonus mode I unlocked, will have to play through on Über difficulty next.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I know I'm late to it, but Wolfenstein New Order is a great game, with alot of fun and nostalgia nods to longtime fans. Ending was quite a downer, but great story. The concept that the Nazis win WW2 is always fascinating to me. Currently playing through on a bonus mode I unlocked, will have to play through on Über difficulty next.
    Great game, the expansion left me a little cold though. Hope DOOM 4 is as good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Both New Order and New Blood are sitting on my Xbox One hard drive and I've never played them. My digital pile of shame is out of control, at least I've gotten through most of my physical pile of shame.