Thread: Mystery Gen2 Devastator Kreon appears

Default Mystery Gen2 Devastator Kreon appears

Hmm... a G2 Devastator holding Megatron has shown up:

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/e...H5E1g.facebook

(I moved this to its own topic)
    I was just logging on to post about this too, as I was on the Hasbro site earlier today looking for more Kreo images, and found the Orange Devastator Kreon (with a translucent purple Megatron gun, instead of the solid black one that comes with the Green Kreon in the big Devastator set). I was going to ask one of the TFW staff about it, but saw that it had just been been posted there as well, so hasn't been revealed for long.
    Nothing is known about it yet, but it isn't part of the first waves of blind-packed Kreon Microchangers (or part of a boxed set either). It has the same $4 RRP listed as the blind-pack figures, so maybe it is a store exclusive somewhere... or maybe a really early listing for NYCC (which is in November).

Ok, now this is just getting spooky...

Aren't the "preview" wave figures $3? I wonder why Devastator costs more.

That's true, the regular ones were $3. I was thinking that maybe the extra dollar means this is a one-off exclusive somewhere (maybe a Hasbro Toy Shop exclusive), but then again, HTS sell their Preview Wave Carton (of 32 figures) for almost $20 more than BBTS.... so maybe they are just over-pricing the mini-figs?

Either way, it's likely to be difficult for non-Americans to acquire.

A new twist to Gen2 Devastator Kreon... with a single packed Kreon being given out at US ToysRUs stores.
    It looks to be the same figure and accessory (Megatron gun) as the one packed in the TRU exclusive Devastator Vs Ironhide build set, which came out in America in August.