Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerf Guns

i work for Target. im glad we have them, for the past 2 years ive had this kid come in like every 2 weeks asking if we have them, why we dont have them, when will we have them, can he talk to our supplier, next time he comes in im going to hit him in the face with one and say get out =]
    ~

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Good news for those of you after the longshot and the longstrike, we got both in at work today, No idea how much, but the boxes had July toy sale on them, so expect them to be on special for that (starts around the 23rd july) Unfortunately our nerf section is full of mavericks, and because management are douche bags and dont believe they will sell, they wont let us put htem out. I'll try get prices when im at work next.
    Can I ask if the longshot blue or yellow?

longshot is yellow longstrike is blue.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    longshot is yellow longstrike is blue.
    erm.. not true..as the longshot comes in blue as well.

Got my Rapid Fire AS-20, Longstrike and Nite Finder yesterday!!
    Rapid fire is just as wicked crazy as i thought it would be. Lucky i bought 2 of them. will try to take out the AR's tonight.
    Longstrike is very sexy but the range sux. Probably needs an overhaul to improve it significantly but i CBF doing it right. still probably worthwhile getting for the realistic design and feel.
    Damn... never had a nite finder before.. its a little squirt but packs a big punch!!

I'm ashamed to say it but its much more fun and cheaper than buying TFs!!!

Iwas asked what color each was. I think i'd know what i unpacked.. lol
    ~

Sorry Dkaris, I'm sure your eyes are fine.

Pls keep us posted on prices when you can.
    hopefully it will be worthwhile to pick it up locally on sale rather than overseas. (provided ppl can wait until July that is...)

How much did the Rapid Fire set you back? Can get one for about $85 AUD shipped...wonder if it's worth it!!

wait what? $85?
    hmmm.....well i bought 2x rapid fire AS-20 shipped from the US for 132AUD total.
    i.e. 66 AUD each MISB.

I reckon its worth getting as it can dump 20 suction darts in about ~2-3 seconds as well as giving you an option for single shot mode.
    only downside is that you need to load 20 darts each time and then pump the b*stard 30-40 times which takes ages.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    wait what? $85?
    hmmm.....well i bought 2x rapid fire AS-20 shipped from the US for 132AUD total.
    i.e. 66 AUD each MISB.

I reckon its worth getting as it can dump 20 suction darts in about ~2-3 seconds as well as giving you an option for single shot mode.
    only downside is that you need to load 20 darts each time and then pump the b*stard 30-40 times which takes ages.
    oh wow that's a bargain! is that inc. postage @ $66 a piece? Want to sell me one?

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    oh wow that's a bargain! is that inc. postage @ $66 a piece? Want to sell me one?
    Well, you can buy it if you want but im pretty sure postage from perth to east coast is gonna push the total up to around 85 anyways....(its a big box).

maybe you can combine postage with someone over there instead?
    this is the cheapest one that i can find
    but you will need to buy at least two to get the costs down to under 70AUD each after postage.