Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living/free time?

Default What do you do for a living/free time?

Just out of curiosity guys, what do you all do for a living? Do you enjoy it? What made you choose your current path? What about your dreams for the future? What about your other hobbies and interests?

I'm currently studying a Dip Ed and in the meantime work a pretty dull job in data entry - pays for stuff at the end of the day! I love the course, teaching is great. Gok, if you're reading this, you're a teacher aren't you? The aim is to teach for a minimum of ten years before deciding if I wish to move into the administrative side of things or continue duke it out in the classroom. I also want to get the time to write some music and get a few demos or proper releases out if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer888
    Gok, if you're reading this, you're a teacher aren't you?
    Yes. I teach year 7-12 Japanese.

I work it a coffee shop in a inner-city hospital.
    Real exciting ain't it?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

im a digital/laser operator, i work on the big xerox printers that prints alot of of stuff. well basically we print your sydney water bills, telstra, gio personal insurance, nrma, 3G, Country Energy, etc. list go on, from black and white to full color like business cards, posters and flyers. been there for 5 years and loving every minute of it now im working mainly in this printer called the igen its like an digital offset printer and out is amazing compare to other olour printers.

To answer your questions

1. Registered Nurse
    2. No and Ive been doing this for 15 years - nursing but I it still hasnt sunk in that Im one. BUT....
    3. It pays the bills, wanted to be something else but didn't want to end a bludger.
    4. Gardening, sketching, collect other toys but not that actively - Lego, Ghostbusters, Comic books (DC, Fables), window shopping at appliances/furniture shops. i know my life is boring
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm about to go back to work after six weeks off and am not looking forward to it. So while I work as a website editor at the moment ask me again in six months and I might have a new job!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    To answer your questions

1. Registered Nurse
    2. No and Ive been doing this for 15 years - nursing but I it still hasnt sunk in that Im one. BUT....
    3. It pays the bills, wanted to be something else but didn't want to end a bludger.
    4. Gardening, sketching, collect other toys but not that actively - Lego, Ghostbusters, Comic books (DC, Fables), window shopping at appliances/furniture shops. i know my life is boring
    dre, you collect ghostbusters damn i really got to see your collection im very keen and excited to see it now

ITS PAULS FAULT THE TRAINS ARE LATE :P

i work at coles, aweseome, yes

that and i study mechanical engineering at RMIT

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I seduce wealthy, octogenarian ladies and mooch off them till the money or their life runs out.

I find it extremely fulfilling.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I seduce wealthy, octogenarian ladies and mooch off them till the money or their life runs out.

I find it extremely fulfilling.
    LMAO

I own my own wholesaling business. Basically anything shops use they can get through us.

Before that I've worked as a deckhand on a fishing trawler, an automotive spare parts interpreter and a D.J ($60 an hour and free drinks... why did I leave?)

In my spare time (when I'm not doinf something transformer related) I'm usually getting things finalised for my house thats being built, playing with my 2 year old son, playing playstation 2 or 3 and fanatically supporting the Wests Tigers in the NRL and the St Louis Rams in the NFL.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503