Page 558 of 833 FirstFirst ... 538548553554555556557558559560561562563568578 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Wave 2 TR deluxes at K-Mart Carrum Downs @$20. Chromedome, Mindwipe and Wolfwire, one of each. Heaps of the TR wave 1 legends @$15.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Tried Kmart Chadstone but they only had a Blurr left in the deluxes. Plenty of Galvatron and Sentinel Prime, a few Titan Masters and a couple each of the Legends. Also a few RID Warriors like Megatronus, Quillfire, Sideswipe, Thunderhoof.

Tried Brandon Park Kmart next and picked up the only wave 2 delxues they had so don't rush there either. They had an Alpha Trion but no Astrotrain.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kmart werribee has 2 wolfwire's and one highbrow, seems like someone bought the others.

Plenty of galvatron's and sentinel primes, pretty sure they still have an astrotrain and alpha trion left

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Kmart werribee has 2 wolfwire's and one highbrow, seems like someone bought the others.

Plenty of galvatron's and sentinel primes, pretty sure they still have an astrotrain and alpha trion left
    They now have 1 Wolfwire
    The other one and the Highbrow are with me

They also have these rescue bots sets, strange to see RiD Sideswipe in rescue bots stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    They now have 1 Wolfwire
    The other one and the Highbrow are with me

They also have these rescue bots sets, strange to see RiD Sideswipe in rescue bots stuff
    TF Prime has crossed over with Rescue Bots and it makes sense that RID does as well. BB tired to use the battle cry 'Roll to the Rescue' but quickly pointed out that someone else is using that.

Sideswipe is my 5yr olds favourite, once he saw this he got super excited that Sideswipe was going to be in Rescue bots.

Kmart Burwood East had 3 Chromedome, now 2. No other Deluxe. Lots of Wheelie and Rewind, Sentinel and Galvatron.

Quote Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
    Kmart Burwood East had 3 Chromedome, now 2. No other Deluxe. Lots of Wheelie and Rewind, Sentinel and Galvatron.
    1 Chromedome and 1 Highbrow left today

There was a single Wolfwire at Kmart Brandon Park yesterday which I picked up.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like kmart got themselves a new transformers shirt, this time optimus himself.

Its trying to be like the soundwave t-shirt with the grid in the background, but I guess they knew people might laugh at the old g1 toy based design so they went with a newer image, spotted at kmart Burwick, just incase you can't see, $12, they also have wave 2 transformers but no highbrow

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Looks like kmart got themselves a new transformers shirt, this time optimus himself.

Its trying to be like the soundwave t-shirt with the grid in the background, but I guess they knew people might laugh at the old g1 toy based design so they went with a newer image, spotted at kmart Burwick, just incase you can't see, $12
    Soundwave t-shirt was $10. That's scalping.