Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    got this by 3....
    Aewsome!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    got this by 3....
    Will the standard "commander" release have the jet pack? or is the jet pack exclusive to the movie preview edition? I know there is the DOTM Cyberverse OPTIMUS PRIME w/ Armored Weapons Platform that doesn't include the jet pack or guns
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Will the standard "commander" release have the jet pack? or is the jet pack exclusive to the movie preview edition? I know there is the DOTM Cyberverse OPTIMUS PRIME w/ Armored Weapons Platform that doesn't include the jet pack or guns
    That's a good question! One thing I do know is that preview Prime arguably looks nicer than play-set Prime due to featuring screen accurate colours and flame decals.

Jetpack comes with standard commander cyberverse prime, which this is.

However this is the US walmart (probably) limited preview exclusive, with 3d glasses.

Apart from glasses, and labelled as a preview on the box, there is no difference to the toys

Had a good couple days with some nice finds from the market and online stores. Auto-Pillow FTW. got the mask for a crazy $5 at the local market on sunday. works and all. just needed a good scrub. think a kid was using it as a chamber pot. Gotta say im lovin the generations scourge.

Easilly one of the most amazing engineering feats of TF history, glas he arrived safe.
    I used to keep him sitting in the back seat of Binaltech hound, just like the scene from the 80's cartoon, almost perfect scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    My acquisitions this week:

G1 ActionMaster Soundwave - courtesy of Odelay (And the only AM I'll ever consider owning! )
    WST Soundwave w/ Ravage - courtesy and a huge thanks to Odelay (This figure is so incredibly awesome man! )
    Takara SCF Soundwave - courtesy of 1AZRAEL1 (Thanks dude! His paint job is way better IMO than the Hasbro release and this PVC is so screen accurate too! )
    * Not Pictured: G1 Red Alert's Missile Launcher and 1x Missile - courtesy of 1AZRAEL1 (You're a legend man! )
    Mark Bellomo's G1 Transformers Guide - courtesy and also a huge thanks to Omega Supreme! (I'm SO happy to finally have a copy dude! )

Lol@Hursticon for replying to all the acquisitions posts!

And to answer your question, Blaster will remain MISB as I have no interest in opening him.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

RTS Battle In Space Rodimus & Cyclonus.

So glad Cyclonus has a show-accurate paint job rather than that dull one on his original Universe version.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ooooh so jealous of that WST Soundwave Hursty!! something sooo small yet sooo expensive coz its sooo awesome!!

BTW that throne Straxus is using is Cybertron Defense Scattorshot - from the Cybertron series of the Unicron trilogy repainted into TF Universe Dropshot (?) IIRC.
    He is indeed SO damn cool in both modes and Ravage is just insane!
    (And alot less loose than my full scale original Soundwave )
    Ah! Cybertron Scattorshot is it?, I might have to have a look for one of those now because I avoided the Classicsverse repaint due to, IMO, it's crappy mold but as a throne he looks superb!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    Had a good couple days with some nice finds from the market and online stores. Auto-Pillow FTW. got the mask for a crazy $5 at the local market on sunday. works and all. just needed a good scrub. think a kid was using it as a chamber pot. Gotta say im lovin the generations scourge.
    I reckon the coolest acquisition there is the Rotty!
    I miss my own, she was baited back in '03 - The culprit was never found.

Quote Originally Posted by odelay View Post
    Easilly one of the most amazing engineering feats of TF history, glad he arrived safe.
    I used to keep him sitting in the back seat of Binaltech hound, just like the scene from the 80's cartoon, almost perfect scale.
    Indeed dude, especially Ravage!
    That's actually an intriguing idea, I've got Alternator Hound so I might give this a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Lol@Hursticon for replying to all the acquisitions posts!

And to answer your question, Blaster will remain MISB as I have no interest in opening him.
    Well you guys pull in some amazing things and I appreciate those who choose to share them with us, even though it makes me Starscream Green with envy alot of the time.
    Ah sweet, that box is actually pretty cool I reckon - It'll probably be worth a bit down the track sealed or not!