Thread: March Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Picked up from Target:

RTS Deluxe Jazz
    RTS Legends Megatron
    HFTD Legends Tracker Hound

*snip*

**at work, so pic taken with the crap camera on my Blackberry**
    Haha! - Glad to see you've finally got yourself a Tracker Hound dude.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    In the mail today was Empyrean Espionage upgrade kit from Renderform for my universe Skyfall.
    Easy to install and looks great! I went with yellow because the red looked too dark to me, and with the yellow you can see a hint of 'eyes'.

*snip*
    I dunno, something seems different about him...

*snip*
    You can also order new guns but the head was enough for me.
    Hmm...
    An interesting acquisition dude, whilst I'm perfectly happy with Skyfall's head - It's a subtle but noticeable change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Universe/ Classics 2.0 Ratchet arrived in the mail today. FINALLY!!
    Congrats TB on finally being able to acquire a Ratchet dude!

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Finally got this box today. I tracked this package which said attempted delivery for last week- and that it was at my local PO. After not receiving a po card, I went to the p.o yesterday to try and pick it up and was told they could not look for a package without the postal card - which I never got. After jumping through customer service hoops I ended up going back today, in the same position as yesterday- and told the same lady that served me that she was wrong and that the service rep told me it was okay as long as I had photo I.D. and tracking number- which I had yesterday . Obviously I ended up getting the package... but having to go there twice... incompetence.

Anyhow- quick pics of my haul:

*snip*

These photos don't do these figs justice- will have to take the effort for better individual pics of these. Part of me wants to rip em open... but I will keep these sealed. Dinobot and Rattrap are my faves!!

More to come when my RK package arrives hopefully later this week!

Awesome! - Awesome! - Awesome!

Oh man, GD that is so cool man, I am so happy for ya dude!
    That is an awesome haul of Beast Wars greatness , delayed by inept AusPost staff.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    TFC Justice Leader (JB-01) arrived. Only wished they were a little big bigger to be a better fit on Power Master Optimus Prime.
    Ooh...
    So is it a blatantly obvious smaller scale? - Pity, as it does look pretty cool man!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    KA-BLAM!! United Scourge, Frenzy & Rumble arrived today in record time from RK, and they look truly magnificent!

There's one disappointment though...Frenzy & Rumble suffer from a serious case of 'Breacher-itis' meaning the joints in their arms are incredibly tight - to the point that it's bloody scary moving them. The silver cannons are the worst offenders and I can see a lot of people snapping them. Out of every single Classics release, these are the ones you reeeaally want to handle with care. I've got them just how I want 'em now and won't be in a hurry to adjust them for some time, on the shelf lads!

*snip*
    Oh man, that is a sweet shiny Scourge!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    HLJ Parcel arrived...
    guess what:

UNITED Delights
    TF Jazz
    TF Tracks
    TF Rumble/Frenzy
    TF Wheeljack
    TF Scourge
    Yep, bitten by the HD bug.
    Congrats on another haul dude!

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    *snip*

Kmart giftset arrived today and that completes my armada collection.

I'm pretty happy its the first line I've completed but it wont be my last
    Wow!
    That is one weird looking repaint man - My younger Bro once had the regular release of Armada Supreme Prime, an interesting brick of a figure but a highly playable figure mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Haha! - Glad to see you've finally got yourself a Tracker Hound dude.
    I think you have me confused with gdmetro - he was the one looking for Tracker Hound... I was looking for another RtS Jazz (have two now, one more and I'm done)

Btw Hursti, I think you missed commenting on another one of my acquisitions

I think you have me confused with gdmetro - he was the one looking for Tracker Hound... I was looking for another RtS Jazz (have two now, one more and I'm done)

Btw Hursti, I think you missed commenting on another one of my acquisitions
    Really?

I knew someone was after him.

Actually, in regards to your other acquisitions , is that the Armada Prime that's referred to as the 'Bendy' Prime?

Actually, in regards to your other acquisitions , is that the Armada Prime that's referred to as the 'Bendy' Prime?
    That's better! I can sleep easier now... lol

Nah it's all good mate - I'm glad you take the effort to reply and comment on everyone's acquisitions - I usually look, admire and contemplate whether I want to buy the same thing or not, but not comment.

And yes, Armada Prime is the 'Bendy' Prime

That's better! I can sleep easier now... lol

Nah it's all good mate - I'm glad you take the effort to reply and comment on everyone's acquisitions - I usually look, admire and contemplate whether I want to buy the same thing or not, but not comment.

And yes, Armada Prime is the 'Bendy' Prime
    Haha!

I too enjoy seeing what others get, as envious as it may make me at times , but I hope my posts encourage others to post (or continue to post) their acquisitions with pics and such - Especially when they're acquisitions that people have been looking forward to obtaining.

Ah! - I see now why they call it that too, as my younger Bro had the 'Brick' version and I know what they mean by how unposeable he really was!

Congrats TB on finally being able to acquire a Ratchet dude!

Yeah, I told myself as soon as i saw one I would get one, even tho it cost me an arm (80 for the toy) and a leg (Forty for express shipping, whichI'll be honest is annoying, as my mail guy usually leaves stuff just by my door but this time I had to got the post office for it. WHich I hate.)

It's neat to have something I wanted so bad in my hand. I takes the Ironhide mold (Not the best classics figure sadly) and adds some nice tweaks.

I'm this close to having the cast I want for my photcomic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Very well done. I'm still trying to get my hands on CostCo Armada Optimus Prime and Overload.
    Thanks, I'm on the look out for a costco prime/overload aswell but prices they are going for plus shipping is pretty high so I'm waiting for a loose complete one to pop up and then I'll have a crack
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Thumbs up Some additional MISB spares...

Courtesy of the mailman and fellow board member Eazy D (thanks again mate!), today's acquisitions:

Henkei Strafe
    Henkei Ghost Starscream
    United Megatron

Heh -

United Gar!!!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Manged to sort out and take a picture of all the stuff I brought while on holiday in Australia, and brought home with me in my suitcase.

*Non Transformer Haul ahead*

And -- NONE of these Transformers are actually heading into the collection. All we purchased for the sole purpose of selling to fellow New Zealanders since we are not getting Reveal the Shield locally.

2 Tracks, 2 Jazz, 2 G2 Prime, 4 Wreck Gars, 4 Perceptors, 2 Set of Legends, 2 Windchargers and a ROTF Skystalker

and all together

and 3 more boxes incoming ..