Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

Default JP Legends + Other Translations by me.

Was wondering where I could out these so thought I'd make a creations thread.

As a bit of a challenge to my Japanese Skills and as a way to have play with some picture editing and what not, I've been working on translating the Legends Comics I have. These are the ones I have done so far, in no particular order.

Lg18 Super Mode Starscream
    LG29 Wheelie and Go Shuta
    LG17 Black Arachnia
    LG25 Blurr

More on the way as I get to them.

Hope you enjoy them.

Very good - always wanted to read the English version of B Arachnias

For some reason I can never use my wordpress id to leave comments on your blog posts Am I supposed to use my name or the name of my site?
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 7th November 2016 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Very good - always wanted to read the English version of B Arachnias

For some reason I can never use my wordpress id to leave comments on your blog posts Am I supposed to use my name or the name of my site?
    That's odd.
    ItS blogger, but I think you can make up a name and link your blog to the name on the spot.

I seem to get the occasional anon comment popping up, so there must be some way to do it. I'll check it out and get back to ya

Oh and thanks. On a little side note, it's been rather fun discovering how to edit pictures this much

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That's odd.
    ItS blogger, but I think you can make up a name and link your blog to the name on the spot.

I seem to get the occasional anon comment popping up, so there must be some way to do it. I'll check it out and get back to ya

Oh and thanks. On a little side note, it's been rather fun discovering how to edit pictures this much
    Yeah I think I went to leave comments on other of your blog posts before like your Blurr review but it never works. Odd because I've never had trouble leaving ones on Bladestorms.

Yeah I never really get comments on my Blog posts either

I could ahve sworn I posted this before, but apparently it didn't go through. Hrmm.

I made some changes to SSL on my blog, so that might have fixed the issue. If it doesn't, from the comment as selct profile box, you can enter a name and then a website link to that name.

Might be a bit more hassle, but since I'm a web programming noob, that's the best I can do.
    For now anyway.

Those are awesome. Every time I buy one of these, I drool over the comic and wonder what the story must be about. I'd love to see these continue, especially for some of the new Legends headmaster and the Unite Warriors exclusives.

I am in awe of anyone who can read and write Japanese. It's a wonderful talent.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Glad you're enjoying them!

I must admit, after thinking about this first for the Headmaster guys, having a look over the earlier ones with their "one-off" crazy comics.... The move to the continuous HM style is much more engaging.

Updated with Gelshark's comic this time. Which I chose as I thought it was going to be easy, but provided me with some unique challenges. Glad to say the comic is better than the toy

Gelshark or Sky-byte's comic translation.

Incidentally, I wouldn't mind doing them all eventually, but I have NO intention to buy all the toys myself :P, but if others could (preferably) scan the ones I'm missing and email me them, I can get to work on them. Scans at about 300 or higher dpi are preferred, so I can have a jolly old nerdy squiz at all the background action.

Currently I'm missing.
    LG02 BW Convoy
    LG03 Tankor
    LG04 Roadbuster
    LG05 Whirl
    LG07 Jetfire
    LG08 Swerve and Tailgate
    LG13 (G1) Megatron
    LG19 Springer
    LG20 Skids
    LG27 Broadcast/Blaster
    LG28 Rewind

Future Will not buys:
    LG36 Soundwave
    LG37 Jaguar/Ravage
    LG39 Brainstorm
    LG41 Lio Convoy

LGEX Black Convoy
    LGEX Deadlock
    LGEX Rattle, Rhinox, Waspeeter (unsure if these guys got one)

Please PM me if you can supply any of them