Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for RID Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker

Default Looking for RID Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker

Wondering if anyone might be able to help me get RID Legion Cyclonus and Heatseeker. I believe they have shown up in Australia.

Thanks,

Lewis

Try Target. That’s where I got mine from.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Try Target. That’s where I got mine from.
    Thanks for the info. Sorry, my post was not very clear. I'm actually in the USA. :-) We seem to have missed that wave entirely.

Thanks,

Lewis

Saw the two today and thought of this post. You'd be looking at about $40-45 USD for the two of them with shipping if you want to go down that route.

Thanks. Is there no cheaper shipping option? They can go in a padded envelope, I'm going to open them anyway, and I'm not worried about speed or tracking.

Thanks,

Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime24 View Post
    Thanks. Is there no cheaper shipping option? They can go in a padded envelope, I'm going to open them anyway, and I'm not worried about speed or tracking.

Thanks,

Lewis
    Tracking is standard with Austpost parcel post which is a good thing when sending something internationally, insurance and express are add ons 🙂

That was the cheapest quote Australia Post gave me but it's sometimes cheaper I depending on the teller. Postage to the US is pretty expensive for us.

i've been waiting for legion hotrod. he looks too ugly to buy online but so far he's only being sold out of taiwan. meanwhile i had twinferno shipped over from usa, he's quite small for legion class. he was only $6 shipping thru amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyc7m View Post
    i've been waiting for legion hotrod. he looks too ugly to buy online but so far he's only being sold out of taiwan. meanwhile i had twinferno shipped over from usa, he's quite small for legion class. he was only $6 shipping thru amazon.
    We aren't expected to get Legion Hotrod here... but if you can find the RID Heatseeker and/or Cyclonus, maybe see if the topic starter can find Hotrod for you, and just do a swap (each pays for their own postage).

i think i've seen them on my xmas shopping, i'll try find them on the weekend.