Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

haha thanks for that didnt know what he was called till now, i've still got him packed away in a box somewhere, and i think the repaint of rotorstorm is dark brown with a white missile
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

they have arrived, yay! Only 1 more - Electro to look for, and of course the swords of em 2 Decepticons
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Nice work Liege, Volt is the nicest looking of the Laser Rods.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Devasator had to pull the car over so Scorpulator can do its business...

I got movie Depth Charge last night.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime
    That doesnt look like any G1 matrix I know Gok
    It did in 1999! I was already really excited in 1998 when I got Lio Convoy with the Matrix in his chest that you couldn't even take out - a year later when Big Convoy came out with a Matrix that you could remove and that toys could hold... I was just over the moon and I was recreating all kinds of scenes from G1 involving the Matrix like this one. A proper G1 Matrix toy came along in 2001 with New Year Convoy - but that Matrix cannot be hand-held, only stored in Prime's chest or dangled around necks. Big Convoy and Masterpiece Convoy are the only toys' whose Matrices can be hand held - and in the case of MP Convoy only because he has articulated fingers. The "handlebars" on Big Convoy's Matrix do look kinda strange, but it's a good way to allow most Transformers, whose hands are sculpted as solid fists, to hold it. (providing their fist holes are big enough - G1 Rodimus Prime's are too small ).

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Devasator had to pull the car over so Scorpulator can do its business...
    LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    LMAO!!
    +1

i caved and bought universe countdown and darkwind and got universe blaster chucked in.

what i don't understand though is they give you a free voyager, i hoped that would include the TF1 voyagers, they're $20 cheaper then the TF1 voyagers and the universe, but no go.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah, you must have the Machine Wars repaints (Starscream & Soundwave). In the original Euro G1 they were unique characters from exclusive euro subgroups called 'Predators' which I am told were also sold in Australia.
    I can personally confirm, that the "Predators" and "Turbomaters" where available in Aus..
    I know this because, i "had" brought the whole set of the "Turbomasters" and "Predators" at Australian Store/s
    (mostly, at the time from from World 4 Kids... "

"also" had all the "Lightformers" and "Obliterator Pyro", but... Unfortunately ., due to personal conflicts (one of them "was" thinking i was to old to still get Transformers. ) i threw them out in the bin...
    "wishing, i never did that now"

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    haha thanks for that didnt know what he was called till now, i've still got him packed away in a box somewhere, and i think the repaint of rotorstorm is dark brown with a white missile
    I think thats a Machine Wars "Sandstorm"?

MachineWars Sandstorm Pic
    Source:Tf:wiki
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 12th June 2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Pic would explain it better

Mixmaster acquired.. 3 to go at Target Eastgardens Westfields. and some megatron voyagers, ransack and depthcharge scouts