Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    meh too far away.
    Now that I think of it - I think it's store dependent because Big W Arndale had a clearance sale for its Animated TFs but that was months ago :/ but that Big W is a smaller store so maybe the larger Big Ws would be doing clearance sales now?

Kmart have Clearance tags for the Star Wars TFs, both old and new. Old ones are $20, new ones are $30, but both are listed as 'on clearance'... which is just as odd as seeing them clearing out the PCC 5-packs. (Kmart 'clearance' usually means they are no longer stocking that product line - and both of these lines should have been ongoing lines)

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    jetfire/buster prime $99 at kmart.
    I saw this at Kmart today with a normal price sticker of $149

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I saw this at Kmart today with a normal price sticker of $149
    i guess it didnt last long.

the Kmart at Robina Town Centre has around eight HA Skids on clearance for $25, there was also a ticket for HA Bumblebee as well for $25 (but none left)
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Kmart at Parkmore had a $65 clearance tag for Devastator (over an $87 one) and the Prime/Jetfire two pack with a $109 clearance tag (and none left).

Default Opinion

Saw Ultimate Battle Charged Bumblebee and Constructicon Devastator for $65 at Kmart

Now I`m considering is it worth it to get the Battle Charged Bumblebee now that its on clearance if I already have the 07 Ultimate Bumblebee?

Is it worth it?

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by verboten82 View Post
    Saw Ultimate Battle Charged Bumblebee and Constructicon Devastator for $65 at Kmart

Now I`m considering is it worth it to get the Battle Charged Bumblebee now that its on clearance if I already have the 07 Ultimate Bumblebee?

Is it worth it?

It's the same thing isn't it? Save the money and spend it on Battle Ops, if you're wanting another large Bumblebee.

will take your advice mate. i think the only difference is that they added a battle mask and made some cosmetic changes to the grille

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1

I noticed that my nearest Kmart had removed the shelf tag for the PCC 5-packs, so they are indeed no longer being stocked at Kmart. BigW will have to be the place now to buy them at a decent price.