Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Masterpiece MP-10A: Masterpiece Convoy (BAPE exclusive green deco)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Of course not, because they were already released previously multiple times by Takara, Hasbro, Hasbro Asia and people bought them. Maybe you should have done the same. Do you see my point?

Yes maybe should, but why would you want to pay $300 for a $190 toy? Scalping much? As far as I am concerned I didn't see it multiple times for Japanese reissue.

So you want a TrU to release another Masterpiece Optimus Prime, then wait fo a 25% off sale so you can buy it for $112.50?
    Good luck with that, you'll be waiting a while.
    Thanks at the moment there isn't any anyway so is still suck in for the ride while I see a waste on variant colours release.

BTW, last time I bought a hk Grimlock mp looked what happened? So I don't think it be long. Wished if they were doing other variants, I like a Coke or Pepsi Prime though.

Apologies for swaying out of topic. I let it rest.
    Last edited by drifand; 19th June 2014 at 08:02 PM.

Megatran Guest

Where can i get my hands on green Bape MP Convoy? Have i missed the party?

Ebay. It sold out pretty much within days of release.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

Any members here ended up owning this one?

I've got a KO version on it's way.

Basically, I couldn't justify the ridiculous eBay mark-up on this one.

According to a review, the KO version has the Autobot insignia on the robot mode's left shoulder, with the BAPE logo tampo relegated to the right shoulder.

For the original (legit) release, it is a tampo left shoulder which has been remoulded blank instead of the sculpted faction insignia.

I'm happy with that trade off. Will give me a nice piece for the shelf without the horrible scalper price tag, and is easily identifiable as the KO version.

I tried to get this when it was released here but it sold out within about an hour of going on sale at the Bape HK store... and they never got another shipment. I'm guessing the real ones will be quite limited in number so any chance of getting one for a reasonable price isn't going to happen.