Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete from BotCon answering questions

Default Pete from BotCon answering questions

This could be an interesting topic, while it remains civil.
    People are asking questions about the Club and Convention, giving us a bit of insight into some toy and theme choices... a bit like the Q&A at BotCon.

Some people are really angry...

Good on Pete for taking the time to answer questions.

I haven't really had any real problem with the club and I have been a member for a long time. I can forgive QC problems, Hasbro gets it wrong sometimes.

Overall I am happy with my TFCC membership and won't be cancelling anything soon.

Wow, our locals bots flying the flag for us down here arnt they? Pete was ballsy to do this. A good read. Just wish we could get more answers. Timw will tell I guess.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I just joined TFW today specifically so I could ask some questions since my complaint letter in regards to the club that I emailed Hasbo a fair while back never got answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Love the fact that Pete posted after Trevs questions, ignored them and said at the end of his post; Anything else, ask away!

Isn't that always the case? He can either be honest and answer to the best of his abilities, or ignore the questions, get hounded again & again & again & end up breaking the internet when he finally does reply

I got a reply - "Skyshadow - Cust service does reevaluate shipping methods. I have brought the concerns people have back to the office many times. But it is not fraudulent."

I'm not sure how charging much more for shipping than the shipping actually costs for years, then covering it up by no longer putting costs on the packages isn't fraudulent. But oh well - it's an acknowledgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    But oh well - it's an acknowledgement.
    I think you're being too lenient. It was more like a palm off/pretending that it doesn't happen when it blatantly does.

About what I expect from the dodgy club, and the main reason I have never joined. You just cannot trust them.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I just joined TFW today specifically so I could ask some questions since my complaint letter in regards to the club that I emailed Hasbo a fair while back never got answered.
    what is your post number, I'm refreshing the page and the last post I see is 179.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)