Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete from BotCon answering questions

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Love the fact that Pete posted after Trevs questions, ignored them and said at the end of his post; Anything else, ask away!
    Yeah, he's been back on a few more times and has answered easy questions posed post mine but mine remain unanswered .

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I got a reply - "Skyshadow - Cust service does reevaluate shipping methods. I have brought the concerns people have back to the office many times. But it is not fraudulent."

I'm not sure how charging much more for shipping than the shipping actually costs for years, then covering it up by no longer putting costs on the packages isn't fraudulent. But oh well - it's an acknowledgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I think you're being too lenient. It was more like a palm off/pretending that it doesn't happen when it blatantly does.

About what I expect from the dodgy club, and the main reason I have never joined. You just cannot trust them.
    There have been a few of us which have brought up the 'postage to Aus' issue, in particular Griffin wrote a very detailed post about it with numerous examples of overcharging and so far this issue has been completely ignored. Don't know if it's because he is looking into the issue or just fobbing it off such as he did with Sky Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah, he's been back on a few more times and has answered easy questions posed post mine but mine remain unanswered .

There have been a few of us which have brought up the 'postage to Aus' issue, in particular Griffin wrote a very detailed post about it with numerous examples of overcharging and so far this issue has been completely ignored. Don't know if it's because he is looking into the issue or just fobbing it off such as he did with Sky Shadow
    I'd like to think that he is looking into them -a simple acknowledgement would've been sufficient at this point- but if it were our 'Murican friends getting overcharged, you can bet your Fort Max that the issue would be addressed quicksmart

Topic should be renamed to "Pete from BotCon ignoring questions"

I remember seeing Trev's Post now.
    petes response was only 8 minutes after that, it's possible that he missed it while writing his post. I'm going to quote Trev's post in another day and see if it then gets picked up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I remember seeing Trev's Post now.
    petes response was only 8 minutes after that, it's possible that he missed it while writing his post. I'm going to quote Trev's post in another day and see if it then gets picked up.
    Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Topic should be renamed to "Pete from BotCon ignoring questions"
    dammit! I was going to post that here

I don't know why international members continue to support this club. Going on their past actions (aka none) nothing is going to change in FP while they hold the license. The worlds-hardest-to-setup forum gets more airtime then proof of deliberate and widespread overcharging of international members.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    dammit! I was going to post that here

I don't know why international members continue to support this club. Going on their past actions (aka none) nothing is going to change in FP while they hold the license. The worlds-hardest-to-setup forum gets more airtime then proof of deliberate and widespread overcharging of international members.
    For those of us who are completists and go to BotCon, it's a necessary evil to be a member.

Contacting them by phone and email got me ignored, so I had to confront them at BotCon where they couldn't run away...
    But even then, they didn't do what they promised (review past orders and refund everything... they only refunded the two orders I could prove).
    And to prevent further claims, the shipping amount is no longer on the boxes.

If I was selling stuff and got challenged about knowingly over-charging on shipping, make it difficult to get an answer, then admit that it happened and assure you that I will make sure it never happens again... but instead hide future shipping amounts to prevent further challenges. I would have to be very deceptive and sneaky to do that to protect profit that I was never entitled to.

Wow, I've obviously missed a lot of that thread, I've been reading since Trev's post and seen Griffins, there are a lot of direct questions yet to receive an answer.
    The timeline has been short, so maybe it's worth waiting a few days to see if Pete/Funpub are developing answers or if they are just being flat out ignored.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I f they admit to knowingly overcharging, lets face it, they have been, they'll have international members demanding refunds left, right & center.
    So yes, i expect that question to be.ignored

It's a real shame that such a fraudulent and dodgy organisation can have Hasbro's official endorsement. Makes me loose faith on both.