From TFW2005

TFW2005 boards member Marvelous has come back from attending the Nuremberg Toy Fair Hasbro booth, with a report of what she both saw and heard. Among these include...

• Details on Titan Class Devastator
• Robots in Disguise Min-Con figure information
• G1 Platinum reissue details
• Combiner Wars Protectobots details
• It's sounding like there may be a Combiner Wars Computron in the future
• Combiner Wars is lasting for more than just one year

"I attended the Hasbro booth and can clarify some points.

Devy consists of 6 parts with individual robot modes. He is nearly the same height as Metroplex. It's going to be a TRU exclusive and will be officially revealed at New York toy fair. He is very G1esque and looks great. The only thing that's kind of a bummer, is that the individual robots look a bit upscaled, like the upscaled cyberverse Beast Hunters deluxe figures.
But Devastator is an entirely new mold. He also has his own kind of combining ports as far as I could see.

Also, for the RID show, the Minicons will get a comeback. There was a version of Drift on show, which futures a shooting mechanism for the Minicons. Looks a lot like the Warrior class but is called deployers.

Also there were more platinum sets with G1 reissues/ repaints. One set with Blitzwing and Astrotrain, but with strange color schemes. BW was mostly red,while AT orange and white.
the second set includes Blaster and Perceptor Which seems mostly unchanged from their G1 style. Percy had a new accessory, that can fit on his back and looked like sine sort of missile launcher

I updated my post.

With upscaled I mean that they look like they were meant to be deluxe sized. Imagine the Cyberverse figures from Prime Beast Hunters which were upscaled to be deluxe class.

First Aid and Streetwise for Combined Wars were also there.
First Aid looks like he's going to get an Ironhide repaint, while Streetwise reminded me a lot on Beast Hunters Prowl.

I can't tell for sure,but I think Devastator forearms are part of the individual bots.

I only got a rather quick view on the box, but there www no mention it to be a TRU exclusive.
The Constructicons reminded me on the botmodes of the 3rd party Hercules.

First Aid was an entirely new mold, I think. He was glued to the shelf.

Movement on the individual bots looks normally.
Taking photo is very risky and we had to sign a NDA. After the leaked photos, Hasbro covered all the windows to prevent further leaking.
Also the booth was very crowded with employees.

As I said,they reminded me on the Hercules Constructicons.

For the price,I think the employedi mentionits is going to be 160 bucks

Sorry for the typos,I'm writing from my smartphone.

I attended a guided tour around the booth. I also saw new Nerf, Marvel legends and Jurassic World stuff

Devastator has indeed ankle movement. He looks quite massive and impressive in person. also he looks very stable.

First Aid was bit of a mix of Animated Ratchet and Universe Ironhide

I haven't read the comics, so I'm not sure about First Aid. I think I saw an axe,so possibly you're right about Rook.
Wave 2 was not shown,so I couldn't compare the two.

No Voyager figures besides wave 1.

The assumed First Aid was mainly white.RID warrio. Class was nothing new on the show.

Yes, bye spotting the big blob of glue looking out underneath the toy.

I need to clarify the TRU exclusive point. I'm not 100 percent sure if the employee means for the European market or if it was meant fire MP Bluestreak. You need to understand, that I was all about looking around,trying to spot and remember interesting details. So don't take that for a fact,that Devy is going to be a TRU exclusive until sine other attendee can confirm.

Streetwise was loose, so i took a little view from the bottom. Looks way more complex then the wave 1 stuff.

Could not catch the individual names, sorry.

Assumed First Aid was only in vehicle mode,but it reminded me on universe Ironhide, so it's not a fact that he'll get an Ironhide repaint. Only an assumption of mine.

I guess after the leaked photos,thwee have straighten the security at the booth,so don't expect more Pictures.

I would tend to compare it more with what it could be like to feed predators without any securing fence

No nothing. The only thing I know,is that there will be a CW Computron.

I think the chances for Predaking or Phiranhacon are pretty good

CW is said to last for more than just one year

It was a new mold. But in terms of style, less realistic than the Stunticons.

Nope

Unfortunately not

Streetwise wasn´t glued to the shelf, so I had the chance to look unerneath. Entirely new Mold (I owned BH Smokescreen back then).
The assumed First Aid´s vehicle mode takes design elements of Animated Ratchet and Universe Ironhide, but I´m 99% sure, that it´s a new mold.

Sometimes you just need to ask the right question to the right person

That´s why I made a new account. Fortunately, nobody at my work knows about my interest in actionfigures.

I can imagine that, yes.

Sorry, he was vehicle mode only.

Will post in the Toy Fair thread over at Toyark"