Thread: Toys 'R' Us 25%-off coupon June 8-11 (see post #4)

Post Toys 'R' Us 25%-off coupon June 8-11 (see post #4)

Hi guys, thought this might go into the sightings thread but I felt it was specific to Australian news, so here go's. Toys 'R' Us is having a buy 1 get one free sale. Check the catalogues section for more details. I'm unsure if it is specific to the cattalogue, but I've emailed TRU and I am expecting a reply. Also not sure on restrictions such as having to get the same item for the free one or the first being more expensive or whatever. Awaiting details. Thanks for reading and this is my 1st post here.
    I hope I have made getting a free toy easier in your life.

Thank you very much for the heads-up dude, looking forward to hearing what sort of a response you get to your email too!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Thank you very much for the heads-up dude, looking forward to hearing what sort of a response you get to your email too!
    Might head down in the next week. Might get some cheap generations or otherwise toy and get a free cyclonus+rodimus pack. If they still have any generations thundercrackers left (probably not) ill get that. Or maybe warpath if they have it. There's always the new lego star wars and lotr sets but they're a little expensive for my taste. Shame, realy wanted that skiff cheap, but $50 is ridiculous.

I think the "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" only relates to the toys that were featured on the front page, and Transformers is not included.

On another note though, Toys R Us have 25% off Full Priced toys, but Prime Deluxes are excluded as they're on sale right now.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I think the "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" only relates to the toys that were featured on the front page, and Transformers is not included.

On another note though, Toys R Us have 25% off Full Priced toys, but Prime Deluxes are excluded as they're on sale right now.
    Serious,that bites. Finally thoguth we were getting something up to compete with BOGO sales. But the name of the catalogue is that. Does it apply to the other items in the catalogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Serious,that bites. Finally thoguth we were getting something up to compete with BOGO sales. But the name of the catalogue is that. Does it apply to the other items in the catalogue?
    Check the online catalogue, and then click on the items, the ones one the front page have "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" underneath the pictures, only four of them have it. All other items don't.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

25% off does not apply to items already on sale.

Found out when I tried to get Helms Deep. Also found heap of insignificant sales on lots of items, $2-$3 off on $30+ priced items. Very sneaky TRU!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Decepticon Guest

I got some Hotwheels with the 25%off voucher as well as the special 5 for $10 which is in the catalogue.

Yeah basically the put their mso tpopluar items on sale so we couldn't get them. I couldn't get any of the new sw or lotr sets. If you went to highpoint, they have the worst TF stock- pretty much just 4 - 5 prime toys, a couple of otpimus and bb costumes and I think its mech tech or wateva but yeah, movie 3 optimus. That it- oh and those legend class reveal the shield- otherwise no generations, reveal the shield (both of which I was planning to get.), or anything else worth buying. Stupid prime trailers take up the whole section. I didn't end up buying anything else- all the new sw sets except the striker fighter and saasees fighter- I did see 1 jabbas palace at target but i didnt have enough. I guess thtas what u get when u go to tru on a weekend.
    Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Yeah basically the put their mso tpopluar items on sale so we couldn't get them. I couldn't get any of the new sw or lotr sets.
    Only the Helms deep set was on sale, all the other sets were eligible for 25% off. Thats why I ended up getting mine!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)