Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 Battlenet

Default Diablo 3 Battlenet

Ok guy what is everyones battle net name?
    mine is: KalEl#6713
    add me
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I have kinda lost interest in D3....

Sure it's polished, but hardly anything new or "wow" about it for me. I thought Titan Quest was better.

Once I get around to installing it I'll let you know , I've barely even touched my PS3 since buying it though I've been surprisingly busy which doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Once I get around to installing it I'll let you know , I've barely even touched my PS3 since buying it though I've been surprisingly busy which doesn't help.
    my diablo is pc
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I played it for about 30 mins and that was about it for me. I was expecting it to be a alot different/improved over Diablo 2 but its all much the same.

Having to always connect to battlenet for single player seems a bit lame but I'm probably missing the point of it

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    my diablo is pc
    As is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I played it for about 30 mins and that was about it for me. I was expecting it to be a alot different/improved over Diablo 2 but its all much the same.
    For me, that's part of the appeal but everyone's got differing tastes.

Having to always connect to battlenet for single player seems a bit lame but I'm probably missing the point of it
    Yes that is a pretty shit point with the game, I can understand why they've done but I don't necessarily agree with their choice of implementation; Especially seeing as though my line/connection to the internet regularly drops out & there's nothing that can be done about it.

Dont get me wrong I still like the hack and slash but I was expecting more considering the hype and how long its been since Diablo 2.

Yes that is a pretty shit point with the game, I can understand why they've done but I don't necessarily agree with their choice of implementation; Especially seeing as though my line/connection to the internet regularly drops out & there's nothing that can be done about it.
    I dont know what the upload/download of data impact is.... so half the reason I've stopped playing is I dont want a massive internet bill at the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Dont get me wrong I still like the hack and slash but I was expecting more considering the hype and how long its been since Diablo 2.
    That's a fair judgement, as from what I've seen it has certainly been a little more conservative in it's difference to the previous games compared to that of StarCraft II.

I dont know what the upload/download of data impact is.... so half the reason I've stopped playing is I dont want a massive internet bill at the end of the month
    It'd have to be very minimal surely; apart from statistics, location data & comms, I honestly can't see there being much of an impact on one's download limit with it if any at all.

As is mine.

have to agree with you hursti
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Anybody got any good monk gear?
    At the moment I have my mates axe but I'm looking to replace it with one of my own.
    (Axe currently has >1kdps, +115 dex, +100 vit, +952 LoH, 6% IAS)