Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance Pricing

AOE Voyagers are $29 at Kmart (if you can find them). Don't know how much they are at the moment but if I ever see Hound, I'll grab him
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    AOE Voyagers are $29 at Kmart (if you can find them). Don't know how much they are at the moment but if I ever see Hound, I'll grab him
    I saw a hound in rosebud. He is next to me now

Not sure if this is at all Myer stores but Carousel has all the AOE Platinum packs reduced (Breakout, Autobot 5 pack, Leader 2 packs) with clearance stickers on all of them. Cant remember the prices but roughly 20%-25% discount maybe? They also has Buy one toy get 50% of the 2nd so unsure wether they include that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Kmart Chadstone has Leader AOE Grimlocks at a clearance price of $49
    that's a good price very tempted

BigW has quite a few of what's left of their Transformers on sale as part of their 'Drop Zone' sale. AOE deluxes were $20, 1 Step things were $12 (I think). Plus a some of the other stuff. If there's no ticket there, scan them. Also cheap Lego

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    BigW has quite a few of what's left of their Transformers on sale as part of their 'Drop Zone' sale. AOE deluxes were $20, 1 Step things were $12 (I think). Plus a some of the other stuff. If there's no ticket there, scan them. Also cheap Lego
    Voyagers on sale as well? Otherwise I'm just gonna go meh as the only deluxes I don't have are the dinobots and I'm still trying to find a cheap Hound.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Thanks for the heads up, now all we have to do is find a big W with stock left
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Not sure if this is at all Myer stores but Carousel has all the AOE Platinum packs reduced (Breakout, Autobot 5 pack, Leader 2 packs) with clearance stickers on all of them. Cant remember the prices but roughly 20%-25% discount maybe? They also has Buy one toy get 50% of the 2nd so unsure wether they include that.
    That looks very very tempting. You can never have enough Evasion Primes!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Voyagers on sale as well? Otherwise I'm just gonna go meh as the only deluxes I don't have are the dinobots and I'm still trying to find a cheap Hound.
    Yeah I saw Autobot Drift for $25 so i assume they may be.

At the Big W drop zone (at least at my poor sized one ) we have Deluxes on Sale for $20, Power Battlers $12 Cyberverse Beast Tracker Vehicles $17, Leader Class $45, ConstructBots Dinobot Riders $6 Dinofire Grimlock $40 and Cyberverse Commander Class $2

I picked up a cheap Apex Hunter Armour w/ Breakdown while I was there.