Thread: Mass Effect Thread

Default Mass Effect Thread

I didn't see anything for our all time favourite rpg game trilogy in the world, so I thought, why not do a discussion thread in regards to it? I for one love Mass Effect! I only ever managed to play the second game because the first one never came to ps3 and I was forced to do the choices for the prequel comic without even playing it.

Sad thing is, I haven't played the third game yet because, well, I got spoiled by the ending and I feel too nervous to even play it. Ugh, why did I have to go and watch my step brother play it? Serves me right.

Garrus is by far my favourite! I love me some Garrus smooches.

You should play it.... Even with the ending the game play is good. Lots to kill lots to do.. I am about to 50% of the way through the game again trying different choices etc.... I hope some of the DL Content is good for it....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    You should play it.... Even with the ending the game play is good. Lots to kill lots to do.. I am about to 50% of the way through the game again trying different choices etc.... I hope some of the DL Content is good for it....
    I had a play around on ME3's multiplayer service waaay before I even got around to playing the main story. I already like it! Can't wait to play as the Turian.