View Poll Results: What vehicle have they not made an official TF out of you'd like to see?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pimpmobile

2 5.41%
  • Limousine

1 2.70%
  • Logging Truck

1 2.70%
  • Airport Ladder Truck

0 0%
  • Passenger Bus

6 16.22%
  • Road Surfacer

1 2.70%
  • Tram/Trolley

2 5.41%
  • Harvester

2 5.41%
  • Golf Kart

1 2.70%
  • Pogo-Stick

2 5.41%
  • Submersible

0 0%
  • Yacht

0 0%
  • Oil Tanker Ship

2 5.41%
  • Blimp

3 8.11%
  • Other

14 37.84%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What vehicle has never been a TF that you'd like to see?

Had a good chuckle at the Transportmer... They could do a Ghostbuster/TF crossover Ecto 1 for the hearse. Or a Back to the Future crossover Delorian.

I'd always like to see more Aussie cars.
    I'll have to have a bit of a think about it.

how bout a Bobcat. or one of those Manitou forklifts. they look pretty cool.
    or a concrete profiler.... Profil,,,or.

I've always wanted an r34 gtr skyline as a decepticon alternator, perhaps paying homage to one of the stunticons or maybe as autobot drift
    but alas alternity gave us the r35 gtr so i seriously doubt they'll ever use the older car model for anything

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    There was also the special convention-released TFPrime two-pack of a pink coloured Acree and Bumblebee as a New York Cab.
    Yes true, but it's just another repaint. We've never had a purpose-made Taxi TF mould. And IMHO TFP Bumblebee as a taxi doesn't work all that well; it's basically a muscle car with taxi decos on it. There's no retooling to add a taxi roof light. At least Overcharge had a roof light (even if it was purely because the original of the mould was a police car - it's nothing more than a full white strobe light ).

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Had a good chuckle at the Transportmer... They could do a Ghostbuster/TF crossover Ecto 1 for the hearse. Or a Back to the Future crossover Delorian.
    The issue would be for Hasbro to acquire licensing rights from those respective copyright holders. Although it'd be neat if Hasbro could do say Transformers based on the 1959 Cadillac Eldorado and DeLorean (Generations Swindler anyone?) -- then fans could customise them as the Ecto-1 and Back to the Future DeLorean (I could imagine some 3rd party making an add on back with different versions of the Flux Capacitor etc. to make the DeLorean Time Machine look like how it did in the various films).

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    I'd always like to see more Aussie cars.
    That was again something I thought was really cool about the first incarnation of Movie Bumblebee as the Monaro. I remember how excited Aussie fans got when news about that first hit the net.

BigTransformersTrev: do you mind if we also discuss non-vehicular alt modes (e.g. beast modes) that we'd like to see in this thread too?

How about a sewerage truck. Would have to be a Decepticon with all that 'crap' to spray over all the humans.
    Has a submarine ever been used?
    Cruise ship?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

That was again something I thought was really cool about the first incarnation of Movie Bumblebee as the Monaro. I remember how excited Aussie fans got when news about that first hit the net.
    The first movie BB was a second generation Camaro. I don't know why you keep calling it a Monaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonac View Post
    The first movie BB was a second generation Camaro. I don't know why you keep calling it a Monaro.
    When news of Bumblebee being a 70s Camaro emerged, I recall Australians getting excited and referring to it as a Monaro.
    http://phorums.com.au/showthread.php...rs-the-movie!&

Either way, I like it cos it's a more "ordinary" looking car and not as exotic as the Concept Camaro. It's kinda funny that rare and exotic cars have become so common as alt modes in Transformers, that just plain regular cars feel more exotic to me! We've had umpteen muscle cars, sports cars and racing cars... zero Toyota Crowns!

I'd also really love to see a Mini-Con or Legion Class Goggomobil.
    Alright, how many of you just had your inside voice go "Jee-Oh-Jee-Jee-Oh"? (;

I would like a good old 1960s ford Mustang

An AE-86 Corolla/Tureno ladled as Autobot drift. (Get it?)

I'd love to see just a bunch of Kei car and more JDM rides.

When news of Bumblebee being a 70s Camaro emerged, I recall Australians getting excited and referring to it as a Monaro.
    I think your memory circuits are faulty.

Either way, I like it cos it's a more "ordinary" looking car and not as exotic as the Concept Camaro. It's kinda funny that rare and exotic cars have become so common as alt modes in Transformers, that just plain regular cars feel more exotic to me! We've had umpteen muscle cars, sports cars and racing cars... zero Toyota Crowns!
    The Camaro IS a muscle car though. The movie line gave us other 'regular' cars though: Mudflap, Skids, Swerve, Swindle, Wheeljack, Crankcase, Jolt & Stockade.

I think your memory circuits are faulty.
    I wouldn't remember.

The Camaro IS a muscle car though.
    Yeah I know, but given its age it looks/feels more mundane than a modern muscle car. As a 70s Camaro Bumblebee was able to disguise himself in a dodgy used car lot. As a Concept Camaro he draws heaps of attention to himself wherever he goes (like on uni campuses ). G1 Downshift feels like a "ordinary" car to me as a 1980s Toyota Celica (I knew someone at uni who drove an early 80s white Celica that looked just like Downshift), but I wouldn't consider Downshift to be 'ordinary' because at the time the toy was released, the vehicle was considered current and exotic.

But I take your point, and it was a point I was making too, it would be neat to see more vehicles that were never considered exotic... just plain regular vehicles.

The movie line gave us other 'regular' cars though: Mudflap, Skids, Swerve, Swindle, Wheeljack, Crankcase, Jolt & Stockade.
    +1. I did mention the Twins (their ice cream truck mode was another great example of a 'regular' everyday vehicle). Those others you mentioned are good examples too.

And not just cars too... I'd like to see more civilian aircraft like helicopters (like Cybertron Jolt's civvie chopper mode) and air planes. It'd be neat to see a Boeing 737 or Airbus, or civilian biplanes etc. Ditto civilian boats. Ferry, ocean liner, cargo vessel etc. I'd also like to see a mountain bike (as opposed to a BMX) and a non-turbo skateboard (I could accept it having a bulky unrealistic kibblicious undercarriage if it were fairly realistic looking from above).