Thread: Knockoff Legends found.

Default Knockoff Legends found.

I've still got to repost the big KO guide from the other board, but right now, here is something I found yesterday while shopping. I won't be mentioning where I found these, because it be considered promoting them, but here is a photo and description to alert people to these. They are the type of KO that are coloured differently to the real thing, so would be easy to spot as being fake, but the issue here is that most of these moulds are still currently in circulation, or could still be found in stores (making them totally illegal for a major store chain to be selling these).

The packaging is even ripped off from the small Titaniums packaging, with the same shaped bubble and inserted card.

I found five different figures:
    Two were the Legends Scourge/Trypticon mould (two colour versions).
    Two were the Leobreaker/Leo Prime mould (two colour versions).
    One figure was a shrunken Brimstone mould (was a Deluxe in Cybertron).
    And the back of the packaging shows Minicon Terrorsaur and Minicon Firebot (both would need to be oversized to match Legends size).

They were priced at $2.99 each, made in Hong Kong.

Link to photo (It's a big photo, so didn't want to insert it into the post for those who have slow connections)
    www.otca.com.au/kolegends.jpg

Very weird!
    ________
    Blowjob Orgy
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:25 PM.

Found the exact same three figures today in Go-lo but they had no price tag on them, they are very bad quality, plastic is coming apart at the seams in places and paint/plastic colours are horrible too.

near me the other day i saw a rack of Ko's at a discount store there was sixtrain , bruticus and a mini fortress maximus, these were mini about 13cm tall, its a shame cause this could stop hasbro or takara making future fort max reissues