Page 1 of 43 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Default December Acquisitions

It's the last month of 2010... and the month of Christmas, so I want to see some really good acquisitions posted.

TFA Electrostatic Soundwave
    PE-01RF

Now Soundwave is ready for WFC2
    Last edited by kaiden; 1st December 2010 at 01:50 PM.

GENERATIONS Thunderwing and RTS Jazz

A couple of thing from eBay came in today.

Armada Thundercracker & Zapmaster
    Universe Spychanger Ultra Magnus & Ironhide
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Predaking came in the mail today from RK...BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent out 26th, arrived 1st Dec great service!

LUGNUT: So... to prove you're not Voltron, you combined into two big robots with swords?

MAGNABOSS: Um... yes?

LUGNUT: I'm not stupid , guys – I know there are two Voltrons. I have a TV.

SPRINGER: Everyone! Flash Lio Convoy... has been stabbed!

THUNDERWING: Maaatriiix!

FLASH LIO CONVOY: White Lio Junior... it is to you, old friend. I shall pass...

LUGNUT: It's okay, I can pass it for you.

MAGNABOSS: No!

FLASH LIO CONVOY DIES. HIS VOICE: Arise Lugimus Prime!

MAGNABOSS: #^@*. Seriously, if I kill Lugnut now would it still just be counted as murder, or is it already regicide?

--

(Special thanks to Vector Prime for Lugimus, and Fatbot for the awesome Thunderwing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    (Special thanks to Vector Prime for Lugimus, and Fatbot for the awesome Thunderwing.)
    Nice acquisitions there Sky Shadow!

I love this little ongoing story (Right in The Lugnuts??? ) you've got going on here dude and I'm pretty damn envious of both Lugimus and Thunderwing, but majorly envious of that Botcon Classicsverse Exclusive Weirdwolf!

On a side note, Predaking's sword seems a little small huh? are you thinking of getting the CrazyDevy replacement sword at all?
    (I know I am )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    On a side note, Predaking's sword seems a little small huh? are you thinking of getting the CrazyDevy replacement sword at all?
    (I know I am )
    It is a bit like a toothpick, but I'm more a fan of the individual Predacons than Predaking anyway, so I'll probably have the five of them separated out most of the time (when they're not called to act as Predaking in 'Right In The Lugnuts', of course. )

Thunderwing is brilliant - the robot mode is perfect and the grey isn't the usual Hasbro grey - everything is just right.

Lugimus's plane mode is sublime - the sort of thing that makes me want to fly him around the room making 'whoosh' and 'ratatat' noises. Plus, there has never been a Transformer with arms for wings as ingenious as this one - it's an absolute A+ vehicle mode. Colour-wise, I think I'll prefer the United version - the Japanese purple and green are silly enough that I can afford to not take the toy seriously. The Reveal The Shield one is so earnestly militaristic-looking that he's going to be hard to make fun of. And I like the logo-shaped rubsign - clipping the grey square sides was a nice touch.

And BotCon Weirdwolf is fun - he's a schizophrenic ventriloquist who calls his right hand 'Wolfie'. Which is even more amusing considering the mould's key-activated action feature is basically to make the wolf head talk.

FLASH LIO CONVOY DIES. HIS VOICE: Arise Lugimus Prime!

MAGNABOSS: #^@*. Seriously, if I kill Lugnut now would it still just be counted as murder, or is it already regicide?

--
    hehe ahh i do enjoy the lugnut stories...... i would of gone for Nutimus Prime tho.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Thumbs up Cheers...

No worries J... glad you love "Lugimus" - sorry about the brief meet up mate (we must have looked so suss this arvo - must have looked like a drug deal going down! )