Page 114 of 154 FirstFirst ... 94104109110111112113114115116117118119124134 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1535

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

I have to rate Thor 3 as the best of the trilogy (it's the funniest). Especially loved that junk planet with it 80's-like aesthetic. Which reminds me, that's the first time I've seen Jeff Goldblum play a bad guy since wayyyyy back in The Fly.

Just watched Thor Ragnarok, very entertaining movie, found myself laughing throughout, would recommend seeing it in 3D
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Justice League. Awesome. End credits scene had me hyperventilating

I also really liked Justice League, tons of little character moments I loved. Stay till the very end of the credits.

Justice league: actually pretty good. Story not as strong as wonder woman but better than all other dc movies. Baddie is not well rounded as a character; im here. destroy. No big surprises in additional heroes just what you see in trailers. Wonder how it wouldve been if snyder had finished it.

Enjoyable movie romp

Just watched Justice League, have to say I enjoyed it, nothing really groundbreaking, seem to stick to a stock formula and feels like there was a longer movie there before it hit the cutting room floor, I’m sure we’ll be up for a special edition on blue ray, but nevertheless it was entertaining and great seeing all the DC hero’s kicking butt together
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Justice League is impressive and yes Steppenwolf does lack depth but that's because he's not allowed to steal (his master) Darkseid's thunder.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I just find Flash a bit too dumb compared to the TV series.

Justice League. Gotta disagree with most of you all hear and say it continues to run of catastrophically stupid DCEU movies since Man Of Steel (with a soft pass to Wonder Woman). It works tremendously well as an unintentional comedy. Unlike most recent DCEU movies where I was cautiously hopeful and optimistic, I went into it with the expectation it was going to be a dumpster fire and I needed a good laugh, and so strangely enough, I ended up enjoying myself as a result.

Boy, is it ever dumb. And Superman's top lip (courtesy of the new Mission Impossible film) is nothing short of bizarre in Joss Whedon's re-shot scenes. Entertainment all on it's own.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Justice League. Gotta disagree with most of you all hear and say it continues to run of catastrophically stupid DCEU movies since Man Of Steel (with a soft pass to Wonder Woman). It works tremendously well as an unintentional comedy. Unlike most recent DCEU movies where I was cautiously hopeful and optimistic, I went into it with the expectation it was going to be a dumpster fire and I needed a good laugh, and so strangely enough, I ended up enjoying myself as a result.

Boy, is it ever dumb. And Superman's top lip (courtesy of the new Mission Impossible film) is nothing short of bizarre in Joss Whedon's re-shot scenes. Entertainment all on it's own.
    When it comes to recent comedy though I prefer Thor Ragnarok (although that's intentional comedy).