0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 - its so so

2 3.64%

2 3.64%

6 10.91%

18 32.73%

6 10.91%
  • 10 - BUY IT !!! or forever be shamed!!

19 34.55%
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: War For Cybertron Game Review

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Don't forget to add me (griffinofoz) to your friends list if you're on PS3. pwetty pwease...
    Well you haven't added me yet
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Sorted. Ladies are going out for drinky drinkies, I get the PS3 for a few hours. Saturday night?

I might be able to get on too. I even just requested friendship from griffin... Oooh fingers crossed he accepts

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The PS3 has between 400-900 people on during the day at the moment (depending on what time of day it is in America). But I think that is spread across the 3 forms of online play - Campaign, Escalation, Multi-player... so some of the individual games often only have about 20 people or less in them.
    When WFC was first released, the 360 servers had 5000 people online. Now its died down. I dont know if I can rank to 50 now

Yay Griffin accepted my friendship I was so concerned he wouldn't but then he did (yes I am a a smart arse)

On a more inconvenient note I wont be able to participate this Saturday night as my inconsiderate sister in law had a baby and I have to go and see her in Sydney on Saturday.

I'll try to get on around 8 or 9pm, and start hosting some Escalation games in Broken Hope, and see how far we get into it (the more people who join in - up to 4, the better our chances).
    Best characters to use - Ratchet, Arcee, Airraid (if you have completed the game and have expansion packs). Otherwise, best character features are Cloak, Shield, Sentry, Warcry - so try to get a character that has one of those.

Gave Escalation another go this evening for an hour or so, and farthest I made it to was wave 9. Absolutely loving it, and don't know why I haven't played it a lot more. Well, I suppose I was too pre-occupied with Multiplayer, but now I've unlocked Prime Mode it's grown kind of stale. Escalation is definitely a game of strategy, especially deciding when and where to spend energon, whereas MP is pretty much just run/shoot/die.

If we get time, any chance of getting a co-op level out of the way too? I've tried for ages so I can get the trophies, but every time there are no games to join and no one joins when I host.

Primus DAMNIT! A few weeks ago my wife's friend came over and I let her little son play War For Cybertron, Decepticon Campaign - from level 1. So now my save game has been reset, meaning I gotta replay the entire campaign again from scratch!!

ARGH! Died with only a few enemies left in wave 15.

I've been addicted to Escalation in the last week, it really has giving me a newfound appreciation for this game. Yesterday and today someone with the tag 'tate198198' has been hosting Remnant and Broken Hope non-stop but not actually playing, so the most a game can have is 3 (active) players.

I was fortunate to be playing with someone tonight who knew how to share their energon spoils strategically, and thus we (along with another player who kept falling every 30 seconds) actually made it to wave 15. Unfortunately the third player went down halfway through, and then just before we were going to take down the big bad we fell within seconds of each other. Frustrating is an understatement.

I haven't played Escalation at all yet. It's been Multiplayer all the way...doing ok. Usually more kills than deaths so that's a plus.