Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 465661626364656667686970717686 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

Didn't realise just how many voice actors have worked on both Transformers and Dragonball!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Didn't realise just how many voice actors have worked on both Transformers and Dragonball!
    Wow, that's a heck of a lot.

indeed, quite a lot.

and quite surprised by bumbleBeerus lol

Wait, does Bumblebee speak in Japan?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Wait, does Bumblebee speak in Japan?
    Yamadera Kouchi is the dub of Bumblebee's radio voice (otherwise the sound bytes would make no sense to the audience).

Armada Airazor was a Decepticon .... Only found out when I was transforming the figure yesterday to pack in storage... yet there it was a big embossed decepticon insignia in her innerback.... geez you think you know a figure...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Armada Airazor was a Decepticon .... Only found out when I was transforming the figure yesterday to pack in storage... yet there it was a big embossed decepticon insignia in her innerback.... geez you think you know a figure...
    Yeah, the Dreamwave comic has the four Beast Wars Armada toys/characters be soldiers of Unicron (the four horseman of the apocalypse) . You'd have to look up the tfwiki for the full story as it has been about 11 years since I read those comics.
    I guess since Hasbro changed the moulding of those 4 Deluxe Transmetal Beast Wars toys to add in the minicon ports, they changed the moulding to add in a sculpted Decepticon symbol.

For those curious, the four Deluxe Transmetal Beast Wars toys were Airazor, Cheetor, Terrorsaur and Rhinox (each with a minicon)... with Voyager Megatron (with two minicons).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those curious, the four Deluxe Transmetal Beast Wars toys were Airazor, Cheetor, Terrorsaur and Rhinox (each with a minicon)... with Voyager Megatron (with two minicons).
    Atleast that Armada Transmetal Megatron (Predacon) didnt have the GPS that the Beast Wars version has...

I believe all the above figures were just fillers as Hasbro didnt anticipate how popular the Armada line was going to be and needed extra figures.

Random discovery of the day. There's a packaging variant for legion RiD night ops Bumblebee.
    One with his default character art. And one recoloured to match the toy

I'm assuming it's just a variant and not a packaging error
    Either way was a random find

Yep, it's a running change that some countries didn't get.
    A lot of the RID redecos in different size classes were lazy with the recycled art on the packaging, but eventually had some of them changed to reflect the actual toy in the pack.