Thread: BBTS Pre-Order errors

Default BBTS Pre-Order errors

Okay, just to let you know, this is a bit of a rant, and I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Okay then, on tuesday I noticed Generations Springer was $16 on BBTS, so I went and ordered 2 of them, one for me, one for my friend, and the total price came to about $60 including postage and handling, so a good price right. Now they weren't in stock so it was a pre-order.

Now what happens is, one of the Springers showed up on Thursday, so BBTS took the money out of my account for it, about $45 AUD, to cover the figure and shipping. So that's a bit of a worry, since it only paid for one of them and only covered postage for that one figure. So about 20 minutes ago, I get an email saying the other has arrived and is asking for my payment.

(I have an account were I only put the certain amount I need for internet purchases)

So I go, check the price, $45 AUD... again! So when it comes to pre-orders, you can't seem to combine them, especially if they come 1 at a time. So now I'm going to receive 2 packages, and is costing me an extra $30 for the figures.

Has anyone else encountered this before, or how to avoid? Because I ordered both figures at the same time. This is actually my first purchased from BBTS, and it's really not giving me a good impression, because it seems combined postage isn't going to happen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, because I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk attempting to buy multiple figures again from there.

(Once again, sorry about the rant, but kinda really feel screwed over here)

Did you have the Pile of Loot feature enabled ?

That would have given you what you were after

M.

I would also email their customer service department & explain your situation.
    They may be able to add your second Springer to your existing order & amend your account accordingly.

And have your pile of loot turned on.

Thanks for the advice guys, I didn't have pile of loot turned on, I do now though, I guess I know for next time. Thank you for the help, really appreciate it.