Thread: Alternate Worlds feedback

Default Alternate Worlds feedback

Just got Waspinator, Skids, Goldfire and Dreadwing from alternateworlds.com.au for $34.95 each. Great shipping, fast response, would definitely order through them again.

Pretty bloody good. Their Ringwood store is great and the staff too!

Bayswater is also decent with a huge variety as well as good Prices.

They were great when I dealt with them.... 20 years ago
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I find it really depends on the item, store and time of day. Bayswater has a huge range, but some things are awfully high priced, and, maybe it was because it was four in the afternoon, there was no customer service (and I did not make a small purchase).

The Ringwood store, however, the few times I have been there have always been fantastic service wise.

I miss the Chapel St store. It was so big. Had an even better range, and never failed to impress with the service on either floor. I still enjoy the visiting the stores and purchasing from them, though, and would definitely take them over Comics r Us (for example, who are awful and needlessly expensive) and Minotaur who have range but seem to be getting more expensive every month (despite the range of competition in the area, you think they'd be mindful of that), despite it being way more convenient for me to be in the CBD.