Thread: CostCo?

Default CostCo?

I have a CostCo near where I live, but they've got absolutely no toys there. From what i've seen online the American ones do though, so I was wondering if costco in other parts of aus have toys (especially transformers, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon Sexton View Post
    I have a CostCo near where I live, but they've got absolutely no toys there. From what i've seen online the American ones do though, so I was wondering if costco in other parts of aus have toys (especially transformers, lol)
    Think yourself lucky you even have a Costco.

We get the odd exclusive show up at Costco but they are few and far between. When they do appear they tend to be good deals (Shiny Battle Ops BB, Metroplex).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    We get the odd exclusive show up at Costco but they are few and far between. When they do appear they tend to be good deals (Shiny Battle Ops BB, Metroplex).
    This the one at Docklands Paulbot? They have a small toys area and there is good stuff every now and then. Even managed to pick up some lego there a while back. Think it was the Black Pearl from Pirates. Generations Metroplex popped up about a couple of weeks after I got mine at the Target sale. Was cheaper at Costco...

Wouldn't mind a cheap metro for misb

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    This the one at Docklands Paulbot? They have a small toys area and there is good stuff every now and then. Even managed to pick up some lego there a while back. Think it was the Black Pearl from Pirates. Generations Metroplex popped up about a couple of weeks after I got mine at the Target sale. Was cheaper at Costco...
    What were they going for over there?

Was at Brisbane Costco last week, no sign of anything Transformers related. Was my first time, will keep an eye out for everyone.

I've never ever seen any TF toys sold at CostCo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    What were they going for over there?
    This was quite some time ago but they were just over $100 from memory. Maybe $110. Haven't seen any transformers lately at costco though. Will probably swing by in a couple of weeks to restock on stuff and will check then.