Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrupt A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    I wish that Movie Ironhide's death had more impact from his fellow Autobots from DoTM
    Granted. Ironhide dies defending a large group of humans. His Autobots surround him and pay tribute as his Spark fades. Only later do they discover that the people he saved were Neo-Nazi Anti-Vaxxers.

I wish for a Transformers TV series that did not have either an Optimus or a Megatron appearing in it. We came close with RiD not having a Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted. Ironhide dies defending a large group of humans. His Autobots surround him and pay tribute as his Spark fades. Only later do they discover that the people he saved were Neo-Nazi Anti-Vaxxers.

I wish for a Transformers TV series that did not have either an Optimus or a Megatron appearing in it. We came close with RiD not having a Megatron!
    Granted, but every character is an iteration of Bumblebee from every conceivable multiversal stream.

I wish for a Cliffjumper movie in the same vein as the upcoming Bumblebee movie. Poor guy doesn’t get enough love.

Granted, but every character is an iteration of Bumblebee from every conceivable multiversal stream.

I wish for a Cliffjumper movie in the same vein as the upcoming Bumblebee movie. Poor guy doesn’t get enough love.
    Granted. But it’s a direct to dvd release starring Pauly Shore, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jaden Smith. Bonus end credit song by Will Smith.

I wish for movie Masterpiece (MPM) Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    I wish for movie Masterpiece (MPM) Ratchet.
    Granted, but it's built with a detachable leg (to reenact his end fight with Lockdown) that is highly prone to falling off.

I wish that Hasbro would finally make a Botanica toy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Granted, but it's built with a detachable leg (to reenact his end fight with Lockdown) that is highly prone to falling off.

I wish that Hasbro would finally make a Botanica toy.
    Granted, but like a real plant, it needs constant water and fertilizing and it wilts after 5 days anyway.

I wish for my children to let me sleep after 6am on weekends! Not TF related and not particularly likely, so I will instead wish for an MP Jazz with a sound chip that plays the music out of his speakers from the G1 cartoon.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Granted, but like a real plant, it needs constant water and fertilizing and it wilts after 5 days anyway.

I wish for my children to let me sleep after 6am on weekends! Not TF related and not particularly likely, so I will instead wish for an MP Jazz with a sound chip that plays the music out of his speakers from the G1 cartoon.
    Granted but all it plays is Tay-Tay.

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.....

I wish for a kibble free CHUG combiner (integrates hands and feet)

Granted but all it plays is Tay-Tay.

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.....

I wish for a kibble free CHUG combiner (integrates hands and feet)
    Granted it's just a big action master but its kibble free!

I wish for a leader class Blue Bacchus to go with the TR Sky Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I wish for a leader class Blue Bacchus to go with the TR Sky Shadow.
    Granted. They upsize a POTP landmine pretender shell in Blue Bacchus colours, with a TR headmaster to go with it and of course call it Blue Bacchus.

I wish for a Deluxe scaled original Death's Head toy.

(is that TF related enough?)

I like this game!

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Granted. They upsize a POTP landmine pretender shell in Blue Bacchus colours, with a TR headmaster to go with it and of course call it Blue Bacchus.

I wish for a Deluxe scaled original Death's Head toy.

(is that TF related enough?)

I like this game!
    Granted:

Now go, enjoy your Death's Head figure!

I wish for every child around the world have a G1 Optimus Prime toy. Colourful plastic robots that change from one thing to another IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS!!

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post

I wish for every child around the world have a G1 Optimus Prime toy. Colourful plastic robots that change from one thing to another IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS!!
    Granted. Now as each child gets older, an environmental catastrophe unfolds as landfills and waterways become clogged with discarded plastic robots. Thanks a lot, jerk

Thanks to Fatality, my next wish is for toys be made from a biodegradable plastic which only deteriorate once discarded, or at least can be recycled.