Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformer Treasure Chest - Japan Exclusives and Rare Figures

Thumbs up Limited Edition Japan Exclusive 'Sega Genesis Megatron'

Check out this video on the best deals on the web for the Japan exclusive limited edition 'Sega Genesis' Megatron....as well as 'Megadrive Megatron' and 'Original PlayStation' Optimus Prime !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVy...ature=youtu.be

Wrong section? Or are u selling?

Yes, I am selling. The video I made and posted above is showcasing the Japan exclusive 'Sega Genesis' Megatron figures I can procure in Japan, which I haven't found available outside Japan.
    Last edited by TransformerTreasureChest; 6th January 2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: spelling correction 2

Price? (for others benefit)

Default Video Transcript (including prices)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVy...ature=youtu.be

Just a quick video to show you Transformer fans this extra special item that came to my attention recently.

'Sega Genisis' Megatron !

'Sega Genisis' Megatron is an equisitely detailed limited edition Megatron figure that transforms into a Sega Genisis game console, which is the the North American version of the Japanese Megadrive.

(In the same series, Megatron also comes in a non-limited edition Megadrive version, while Optimus Prime comes in an original PlayStation version, which are also available here through Transformer Treasure Chest, at $120 US including free shipping and handling anywhere world-wide, the lowest shipping inclusive price you'll find on the web.)

TakaraTomy are only making a mere 1000 of these babies, so they are highly collectible figures and will be very rare items.

'Sega Genesis' Megatron comes with a maniature Sonic the Hedgehog game cartridge accurate down to the it's label.

It has been announced that only 1,000 of these will be produced making them a very rare and cool collectible item. We can procure these figures for $150 US (including free shipping world-wide) while stocks last, but you'll have to get in quick.

Orders officially close at 11.59pm, Thursday the 8th of January, 2015 but odds are that the limited 1,000 units will be reserved well before then. So, get in fast and snap up one of these highly collectible items.

TakaraTomy will send out ordered items in February with exact date to yet be advised.

Advance payments by PayPal to us here at Transformers Treasure Chest is required to reserve the figure.

In the event that the figures have sold out after receiving your payment, the full amnount will be immediately refunded to you through PayPal.

Please send inquiries and order requests to transformertreasurechest@gmail.com

Thumbs up 'Sega Genisis' Megatron - limited to 1000 units - Japan Exclusive

Watch the video

Just a quick video to show you Transformer fans this extra special item that came to my attention recently.

'Sega Genisis' Megatron !

'Sega Genisis' Megatron is an equisitely detailed limited edition Megatron figure that transforms into a Sega Genisis game console, which is the the North American version of the Japanese Megadrive.

(In the same series, Megatron also comes in a non-limited edition Megadrive version, while Optimus Prime comes in an original PlayStation version, which are also available here through Transformer Treasure Chest, at $120 US including free shipping and handling anywhere world-wide, the lowest shipping inclusive price you'll find on the web.)

TakaraTomy are only making a mere 1000 of these babies, so they are highly collectible figures and will be very rare items.

'Sega Genesis' Megatron comes with a maniature Sonic the Hedgehog game cartridge accurate down to the it's label.

It has been announced that only 1,000 of these will be produced making them a very rare and cool collectible item. We can procure these figures for $150 US (including free shipping world-wide) while stocks last, but you'll have to get in quick.

Orders officially close at 11.59pm, Thursday the 8th of January, 2015 but odds are that the limited 1,000 units will be reserved well before then. So, get in fast and snap up one of these highly collectible items.

TakaraTomy will send out ordered items in February with exact date to yet be advised.

Advance payments by PayPal to us here at Transformers Treasure Chest is required to reserve the figure.

In the event that the figures have sold out after receiving your payment, the full amnount will be immediately refunded to you through PayPal.

Please send inquiries and order requests to transformertreasurechest@gmail.com

Please keep all your sale items in the one topic, or you might be removed for spamming.

Sorry, mate. I put the post in one thread, realised it would be best in the other, but couldn't delete the first one. Can posts be fully deleted ?

Thumbs up MP-22 Ultra Magnus - Big Discount !

Hey guys,
    Here's another cheap deal from Transformer Treasure Chest !

MP-22 Ultra Magnus for a low $170 US including FREE shipping worldwide.
    This is $40 cheaper than the nearest price (factoring in shipping) that I can find on the web.
    I have access to some stock here in Tokyo but it won't last long.

Watch the video here : http://youtu.be/BKkIQ-knDzQ

Purchase orders and inquiries can be sent to :
    transformertreasurechest@gmail.com

And be the first to find out about new discounts I dig up in Japan by following Transformer Treasure Chest on the links below.

YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEj...k4O524wSH-ma0w

FaceBook : https://www.facebook.com/Transformer...clusiveFigures

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Chest2015