O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Best shopping experience..

Hi guys,

I' ve just recently moved from Perth to Brissie this week and didn' t bring my TF's with me. Big mistake. They're chillin at home because i couldn't fit them in my suitcase etc. Probably safer that way too. Would anyone be able to help me out and tell me a few good places to buy some new TF's whilst I am here? Just need a nudge in the right direction. I'm currently renting in Indooroopilly.

Stores at the moment are pretty sporadic with supply, so you could hunt around a fair bit lately and not find anything. At least with you being in Indro, you have the big Westfield centre, which has Kmart, Myer, Target, and Toyworld.

Indro''s Kmart still have 20th starscream, Hound, cyclone, cheetor and swoop, elite guard for TFA. Target, toyworld and myer not having too much at the moment.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Finally saw Activators Megatron, Grimlock and Bandit Lockdown at a retail store, but it was Woolworths (Sunnybank), and looked to be $16 each. They also had Thundercracker and Patrol Bumblebee, so was not a case with the other new two (Cliffjumper and Dirge). They also restocked with Universe Legends, but only had second wave Hound, Megatron, Jazz, and first wave Red Alert and Starscream.

Kmart Sunnybank had in today the Universe Dinobot (Smokescreen already gone), Starscream, Cyclonus and Hound, Activators Dirge, Cliffjumper and Megatron, and the Animated Legends (Op, BBee, Prowl).
    Pity they are the one store without a sale right now, so didn't get any of the ones I am missing.

Checked out Chermside today with the others at the fan meet, and didn't find a whole lot, but a lot of stores appear to be well stocked at the moment. Pity the ones stocked up with old stuff will mean even longer before they get anything new in.

Target on the other hand could do with any restocking, with just 3 of those Movie Bumblebee 2-packs, 2 Divebombs (the store exclusive deluxe jet), and a Stealth Lockdown (their other recent store exclusive). That was their entire stock of TFs.

Myer had a HEAP of Movie voyagers. Would be close to a hundred, of Ratchet, Starscream and Megatron, all for $60!!! With the 2009 movie toys just around the corner, how do they expect to sell those ones at above market price for Voyagers, within the next couple months? I suppose the Ratchets and Starscreams are still applicable for the second movie, but really, it means they are less likely to order in any 2009 Movie toys at all.
    They also had about 10 of the Ultimate Bumblebees for $150 each... again, madness.
    Speaking of madness, they also had the new Animated Activators but for $20!!!

Kmart had the Ultimate Bumblebee as well, but for the slightly cheaper price of $129. They had heaps of Animated Deluxes, but nothing past Sentinel, Oilslick and Jazz. And just about something of every subline was there, like the Combiner sets, Animated twins, Universe Special Editions, Legends, Bumper Battlers, Universe Deluxe (including Dinobot, Hound and Smokescreen), Universe Voyagers, etc...

Toyworld had the new Universe Inferno, Leo Prime and Overload, for $45 each. No Vector Prime or Treadbolt, so these assortment cases Toyworlds are getting must be between these two figures (Treadbolt should have come out after Blades and Dropshot and before Leo Prime and Overload, while Vector Prime should be with Inferno, but may be like a mid assortment that comes out soon after Inferno is released).
    They also had the 25th Prime at $90, heaps of the Movie Turnarounds for $10 now, and Universe Dinobot.
    Toyworld also had their current catalogue out, which only had in it the Star Wars Transformers for $35 (regular price) and showed a picture of the new black Emperor figure.

David Jones had the Animated Legends (Op, BBee, Prowl) for $7 each, which isn't too bad for DJ's. Had a couple of Ultra sized Universe Silverbolts for $60 too (same price as Myer's Voyagers).

And BigW, had the five new Activators (Grimlock, Megatron, Cliffjumper, Bandit Lockdown, Dirge), Legends 5-packs, and an assortment of other stuff I can't really remember now, but nothing else recent though.

1 X Universe Treadbolt at Kmart Toombul (Brisbane). Get in quick if you want it!

Hi all,

I picked up a smokescreen and cylconus from the toyworld megastore up near lawnford on saturday. They had a lot of transformers stocked up, their newest in store were inferno an the other prime thing. I also went to the toyworld near Ikea in logan and found an animated swindle if anyone was interested? I'm looking for animated Blur i'm not sure if it's out yet but if anyone could let me know it'd be greatly appreciated!