Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: New Transformers Movie toyline - Studio Series

The WWII Bumblebee looks great. Instant buy for me.

Aaaaand here is Crankcase

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...kcase.1159382/

They've not changed too much from Crowbar. I think that this is an excellent, characterful mold but I'm not seeing enough changes to justify buying a slightly similar redeco.

Disappointed not to see a blaster for the figure, like they did with the Ratchet mold's minor repaint.

I hope we see Dino soon...
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I like the vehicle mode for WW2 Bumblebee... but that wasn't what he transformed into in TLK. He turned into an open top/convertible car, which ejects a soldier from the trunk while he is transforming... not an armoured vehicle/tank. (even the TFW news poster got it wrong by saying that this was his TLK mode)

Maybe this is another WW2 vehicle mode that Bumblebee had, which will be shown in the Bumblebee Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/08/29/s...evealed-370778

Anyway, the following are rumoured and we might see them revealed over the weekend

- TF07 Bonecrusher (already seen in Walmart computers)
    - DOTM Dino (heavily rumoured and I believe very recently seen in Amazon Australia computers at the same time as the above Barricade, Bee and Sideswipe figures)
    - TF07 Megatron (a listing for another Voyager Megatron was spotted in store computers, and I'm guessing 2007 Movie for the above reasons).
    - ROTF Scrapmetal (bit of a left field one, recently popped up in the same Amazon Australia leak as the now confirmed Barricade, Bee and Sideswipe) (this guy was 'zee little one' who was cannibalised for parts for Megatron under the sea in ROTF).
    - DOTM Crankcase (ditto about the Amazon Australia thing).
    After we finaly got a proper Stinger, it would be awesome to get a DOTM Dino. Especially after I didn't buy that third party one that came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    After we finaly got a proper Stinger, it would be awesome to get a DOTM Dino. Especially after I didn't buy that third party one that came out.
    Agreed... I would like a Dino...

I am loving these reveals. My 7 yr old loves all of the TF movies and has been bugging me to get him Sideswipe, Dino, Starscream and Megatron. This makes it very easy for me

Shadow Raider (the orange redeco of Lockdown) has been shown off in this gallery, with comparisons to the Lockdown toy.

An image of a Studio Series TLK Drift has been accidentally leaked - the CGI render/stock art appeared on a NYCC banner.

It's a repaint of the TLK mold (itself a remold of the AEO figure) with a new head, and better paint. It also comes with a dinobot baby Strafe minifigure, if the art is to be believed.

An uninteresting entry into SS, although the silver lining is that it is another confirmation from the list of leaked but as yet unrevealed figures. That list now stands at -

Dino, Cogman, Scrapmetal, Hightower, Shatter, DOTM Optimus, Bonecrusher, leader Megatron, and Jetfire.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

The Bumblebee 2-pack (Then & Now set with another VW Bumblebee and the TF5 Bumblebee that was a new mould)... has been found at retail in Singapore, so should be showing up elsewhere... but likely to be a store exclusive since it is a one-off pack (and therefore, probably won't show up here).

Just like the Throne of the Primes SDCC set being released in Japan, the other SDCC exclusive Transformers set (Bumblebee and the 2 Dino cassettes) is also being released in Japan, at a convention next weekend. (probably identical, like the other Hasbro Studio Series toys)
    It will be 4860yen, which is about AU$60.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Bumblebee 2-pack (Then & Now set with another VW Bumblebee and the TF5 Bumblebee that was a new mould)... has been found at retail in Singapore, so should be showing up elsewhere... but likely to be a store exclusive since it is a one-off pack (and therefore, probably won't show up here).

Obviously I was wrong.

The two pack 24/25 has been revealed to be a Target exclusive in America, for US$40.
    That's about right for US retail, as the Studio Series Deluxes have been US$20 each over there.
    That makes our price here at AU$45 (about US$31.50) significantly cheaper than in America... and obviously a lot less than what two Deluxes cost here (about AU$60).