Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: model building

i've been looking for those kits. where did you pick them up?

I got them a while ago on ebay.

i love the look of those planes. they look mean and purposeful, like they were meant for the job and they do it well. little know fact is even tho they look a like they were planned seperately with different computer and wind tunnel designs and they are the only fighter aircraft in the world that can do the "cobra". i know of 1 seller on ebay who sells them cheap and i'm gonna grab a few and another fulcrum B. with this 1 i'm not gonna use PE but with the second i'm gonna go all out.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I don't like it? Not my cup of tea? pick one. The thing is, I am not using it.
    Easy mate. I was just wondering what you meant by that it wasnt comfortable. No need for head bitting....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Easy mate. I was just wondering what you meant by that it wasnt comfortable. No need for head bitting....
    actually I wasn't, may sound like but I actually just have no use for it. Its not like I hate the airbrush is just that I am not used to the gravity feed style.

So...yeah not my cup of tea and probably a waste to be left in my possession.

half way through the MIG-29 fulcrum B build. it's a really nice model and looks spot on and went together pretty well. there were a few hiccups with the fitting of parts but nothing too bad. i'm not doing any PE on this 1. it's straight out of the box build but the next 1 i do will have the PE parts on it so people can compare them side by side. all i need to do now is a couple of touch ups and then the painting begins.

Nice! I may have to pick one of these up, though I do have a stack of kits to get through.

if you see it, grab it. it's the academy 1/48 mig-29 fulcrum B but they also do the single seater fulcrum A.

i got my airbrush kit today and i've just set it up and the bloody compressor doesn't work... the light on the on-off switch lights up but the bloody motor doesn't kick in. is there anything i could of missed in the set up?

Does it have a cut-off switch? Though that only kicks in once a certain pressure is reached. What about just turning it on with no hoses attached and making sure the air inlet is clear.