Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Overall, to my experience I trust NY, while I seen some horror stories about the postage I can trust them with some JP exclusives that others cannot simply do, its shipping is about on par with amiami's apart from pre-orders though as in it could be a little cheaper though.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    NY seems to have caught PC disease. I have had an order for 5 MP's sitting at the preparation stage for 9 days now. I know it was Golden Week last week in Japan which set them back but it is still annoying. Their customer service is very prompt to respond to queries but I'm not getting a straight answer on when it will be shipped.
    Don't worry, it'll come.

If it weren't for the shipping I'd be using them more often, had a hi metal r vf-1 milla custom due and they sent me an email the month before they were able to send it out a week earlier than expected.

I think I better understand why -the other mob- gives vague answers, strict eta's cause more problems so "within the month/week" works better.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Overall, to my experience I trust NY, while I seen some horror stories about the postage I can trust them with some JP exclusives that others cannot simply do, its shipping is about on par with amiami's apart from pre-orders though as in it could be a little cheaper though.

Don't worry, it'll come.

If it weren't for the shipping I'd be using them more often, had a hi metal r vf-1 milla custom due and they sent me an email the month before they were able to send it out a week earlier than expected.

I think I better understand why -the other mob- gives vague answers, strict eta's cause more problems so "within the month/week" works better.
    I use small packet SAL, as its the best way to save money. Not once, my items went missing.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I use small packet SAL, as its the best way to save money. Not once, my items went missing.
    That's what I used as well if only because the ems price was alot...higher than it should of been, least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    That's what I used as well if only because the ems price was alot...higher than it should of been, least for me.
    when EMS, HLJ has always beaten Amiami and NY as they have an agreement with Japan Post.

I love the fact that I can choose to pay when I feel like it till release date for most items.

Well there you go, my order has shipped! It's been ages since I've received some MP's.

Macross VF-31J purchased a week ago and received. Well packed, no issues.

Mp-13 arrived very well packed and was reasonably cheap.
    So regret not supporting this store more.

I have noticed that NY have one of the cheaper prices for MP Sunstreaker. What are their shipping prices to AUS like?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    I have noticed that NY have one of the cheaper prices for MP Sunstreaker. What are their shipping prices to AUS like?
    add to cart,
    choose shipping address (if you already registered)
    choose shipping,
    see total either in jpy or Aust.
    Do not proceed to payment, go back to cart > remove items

The best quotes you can get

For me Sunstreaker comes out to be just under $125 depending on how many you order.

Take note, I dont super promote them but to me they are the cheapest reliable source I can buy for TF Mps from Japan.

Ny delivers
    3 hi metal spartan
    And some MPs