Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for a short trip to the Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Well, I'm still at changi airport and I already have my first souvenir. ..
    Will probably be going back for series 4 microchangers on my way back through.
    Favor please, I would appreciate an extra Rodimus, Kup and Cyclonus from series 4 if you can find some.

If you do find a Savory Fried chicken branch try it, the gravy is delicious, so is the chicken hehehe, but yeah the gravy alone I could pour it on any fried stuff and be content hehehe.

Another that would be a fastfood version for ElJannah would be the Mang Inasal Chicken - it's fast food chicken marinated in annatto sauce. But it's the unlimited rice which draws in a lot of customers coz of it hhehehe. It's nice, but Savory is better IMO... then there's Max's Fried chicken. They're tag is delicious to the bones, they're very good but not as good as Savory IMO. I can't remember if any of these places serve Halohalo as well.

Yeah with Halohalo, the ones sold in the foodcourt shops or restos - say Chowking or any other restos would be safer than the street hawker stuff/around the corners pop up shop..

Although it's easy for you to make one I can teach you since all the ingredients are available here anyways. You just need to pop by a Filo/Asian grocery store for the ready mixed ingredients , shave some ice add milk, etc. viola easy hahahah.

You might wanna try as well Lechon Cebu - Roast suckling pig. I'm not sure if these are the ones with Paella inside. but they say it's better and crispier skinned than anywhere else in the Phils that makes Lechon

Enjoy your trip UM. Toy sections in SM stores suaully have good stock but yeah, if it's the provincial cities, Im not sure how fast they update as compared to the Manila and surrounding metros stock.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Don't forget if you ever get in trouble, just keep saying, "Mahal kita!"
    Translation: "I love you."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Don't forget if you ever get in trouble, just keep saying, "Mahal kita!"
    Translation: "I love you."
    That doesn't really help if you've got a gun pointed in your head. the fella would most likely shoot you ahead coz he got creeped out hahahah
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Favor please, I would appreciate an extra Rodimus, Kup and Cyclonus from series 4 if you can find some.
    I'll have a look on my way back through on Sunday they are about 6.50 each is your OK with that.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Wave 3 One-Steps... that's the first I've heard of them being out anywhere. (but few people collect them, so they don't show up as often as a sighting on fansites)
    And a good price compared to us here, as that works out to be about AU$16... compared to AU$19-22 here.
    If I have time would you like me to pick some up for you?

I'll have a look on my way back through on Sunday they are about 6.50 each is your OK with that.
    Yup, that's fine. Thanks!

If I have time would you like me to pick some up for you?
    Nah that's okay.
    I'll get them through Amazon eventually (which would be cheaper), or here as a last resort. Saves you stuffing around with them, and it would cost me more to get them from you in a timely manner (or end up waiting a while for them).

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Hey mate, sorry to say I didn't end up with any of these for you, one shop only had a few in a box, and none of your numbers. another shop I thought had a whole rack full but when I went back they were wave 2 of the movie line Micro-Changers and they have no serial code on the bag so at those prices I skipped them.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Thumbs up

Hey mate, sorry to say I didn't end up with any of these for you, one shop only had a few in a box, and none of your numbers. another shop I thought had a whole rack full but when I went back they were wave 2 of the movie line Micro-Changers and they have no serial code on the bag so at those prices I skipped them.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.
    No worries, mate. Thanks for the effort.