Thread: CW Slingshot or Break Neck

Default CW Slingshot or Break Neck

So found out today that the place I had these guys on order from can't get it to me, they refunded me at least but would still like these guys if anyone has any idea where to find these. I realize how improbable it is and I do own Alpha Bravo at least, but I'd definitely prefer these if possible. I won't pay ebays $100 price, but anything under that I'll consider. Doesn't have to be both as at least Superion has all his limbs either way.

Same here. I would like both of them at a cheap price. Was meant to have them at least in August, but the courier failed to deliver them and went M.I.A.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I saw both of them at toydojo.com reasonably priced too not about stock levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Same here. I would like both of them at a cheap price. Was meant to have them at least in August, but the courier failed to deliver them and went M.I.A.
    Just curious, who exacltly did you buy through? Sounds a little to similar to my situation to be a coincidence (even if it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Just curious, who exacltly did you buy through? Sounds a little to similar to my situation to be a coincidence (even if it is).
    Premium Collectables
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Premium Collectables
    Now I'm worried for my UW Devastator, they lost my set too. Of course I got Slingshot fine so seems to vary. Hopefully they learn from this and find someone else to ship their items.

thought I'd bump this rather than start a new thread, still looking for these.