Page 26 of 168 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

After reading the numerous reviews here I decided to get some 3rd party figures:

Loved Hegemon even more once the orange tip was removed, yet to open Assaulter yet, but he is one sturdy figure, much meatier than Hegemon.

Also got some nice shiny stickers and a "fansporoject 2012" grey sprue with a series of tiny cars, bikes and cybertronian vehicles that look like they belong to another set. Anyone have any idea as to whom?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

Also got some nice shiny stickers and a "fansporoject 2012" grey sprue with a series of tiny cars, bikes and cybertronian vehicles that look like they belong to another set. Anyone have any idea as to whom?
    They're supposed to represent the other Fansproject warbots on a small scale for Assualter's carrier mode. The helicopter/Car is Defender and the truck/trailer is Steelcore. I don't know who the motorcycles are, presumably unreleased/unmade characters.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    After reading the numerous reviews here I decided to get some 3rd party figures:

Loved Hegemon even more once the orange tip was removed, yet to open Assaulter yet, but he is one sturdy figure, much meatier than Hegemon.

Awesome! Let us know what you think of them. It is always good to hear the perspective of a new person getting into 3rd parties.

I'm really loving Hegemon and I am so jealous. I'll probably order him in a few weeks, once I actually have the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Big thanks to those selling me these. Fatbot with Steelcore, ispayks with Assaulter, uteiki with Defender. All 3 in the one month, quite loving them too.
    Oh wow, they look amazing together!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    They're supposed to represent the other Fansproject warbots on a small scale for Assualter's carrier mode. The helicopter/Car is Defender and the truck/trailer is Steelcore. I don't know who the motorcycles are, presumably unreleased/unmade characters.
    Ah, that makes sense, thanks!

Now I'll have to get some good coloured pics and try to paint the tiny buggers. Not tiny Crosshairs, not tiny Whirl, not tiny Chromedome, not tiny Brainstorm, not tiny Animated Wreck-gar and two unnamed bikes as well as maybe not tiny Hound....

With my terrible painting skills and nothing to hold the miniature models, this will not end well...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Well the big box Omega arrived today. Its just so so good.

Last edited by VERT; 22nd February 2013 at 12:36 AM.

Alt mode pic please, VERT when you can. So far Ive only always seen this in the Bot mode, curious to see what the altmode looks.

My 3rd party stuff aint coming yet but just received a notification that the Demolition crue was charged and is in my POL, sweet! Just need a few more then Ill have this POL delivered to free space for Fort Max ... wonder how big the box would be?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Well the big box Omega arrived today. Its just so so good.

*snip*
    Hock-damn!

That is one big brute of a figure & one helluva nice box too actually , how do you find him man? - How's the plastic quality, joints, paint apps etc?

I could have saved some money & bought Broadside 2 or 3 months ago... but no, I only decided that I wanted him just now & I ended up paying ebay prices for him...

So... Who's the idiot?