Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Takara Legends Fembots revealed?

Make it five...As I always say...

In the name of science!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They showed us the character artwork of the last three fembots at BotCon, and they were not exactly G-rated... and that was still after it was toned down. (the artists were probably into Japanese Hentai.... no, not Henkei. )
    So hopefully we don't see the same for these ones.

Arcee is drawn like she has a short-cut t-shirt hanging over her boobs, Chromia has her leg up so high you can see way too much of her crotch, and Windblade is holding her sword to her crotch in a phallic way.
    It's like Kissplay all over again...

nothing wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Make it five...As I always say...

In the name of science!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ok, it's official - at least 4 people (including a section mod and the site owner) wanna see the original artwork. Didn't happen to get the artists names or emails while you were at Botcon did you Griffin?
    Again - artists names or emails?

perhaps some of you clamoring for...that kind of thing should check out b1tchasor lol as pointed out by bigtransformertrev

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...5&postcount=67

Any word on whether there is going to be a Hasbro release for these 3? I tend to only collect the Hasbro Generations line and not the Takara line but will pick these 3 up if it looks like Hasbro won't get them.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Any word on whether there is going to be a Hasbro release for these 3? I tend to only collect the Hasbro Generations line and not the Takara line but will pick these 3 up if it looks like Hasbro won't get them.
    No word atm and it looks these will be Takara exclusives. I also only collect Hasbro but will sometimes mix exclusive Takara like the TG Ratbat

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    perhaps some of you clamoring for...that kind of thing should check out b1tchasor lol as pointed out by bigtransformertrev

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...5&postcount=67
    My eyes feel dirty!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They showed us the character artwork of the last three fembots at BotCon, and they were not exactly G-rated... and that was still after it was toned down. (the artists were probably into Japanese Hentai.... no, not Henkei. )
    So hopefully we don't see the same for these ones.

Arcee is drawn like she has a short-cut t-shirt hanging over her boobs, Chromia has her leg up so high you can see way too much of her crotch, and Windblade is holding her sword to her crotch in a phallic way.
    It's like Kissplay all over again...
    Well we are seeing the same for these ones from the latest box art:

Slipstream - lots of thigh
    Nightbird - short-cut shirt and a big crotch shot
    Arachnia - has been drawn with boobs so big it makes her look like she has the original BW toys dimensions

Again, not that I'm complaining mind

You make a comment like that and don't even do us the courtesy of linking the images?

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...pstream/34014/

I think you guys are exaggerating the "low cut shirt" thing though, that part of the artwork literally looks like the toy.

Also, I can't believe I didn't realise this earlier, but it looks like Nightbird got hitched since we last saw her. Her last name is now "shadow". Who's her lucky partner? Sky Shadow? Black Shadow? Shadow Striker?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I think you guys are exaggerating the "low cut shirt" thing though, that part of the artwork literally looks like the toy.
    Gotta admit, I don't see it either. It's just really a box, not like it's a shirt hanging over a rack like Arachnia seems to be sporting . But since Griffin made the comment about Arcee and Nightbird was drawn similar thought I'd mention it