Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUNE 2015 Japanese & HK excl toy items

Some more photos for the "Gen1" Adventure toys coming out this month...
    - Adams/Cosmos,
    - Powerglide.

Just for update Takara Tomy Mall lists LG15, 16 and 17 release on 24th of October

http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810843771/

After a month long delay, MP10 convoy reissue is already making its way to various sources through Hasbro Asia and already in stock from some Taiwan based ebay sellers, a few days ahead of Takara Tomy which is due on 27th.

Just noting that today is the official release date of most of the June items, so some people have already been getting shipping notices on pre-orders... and those waiting for their release first, you should be able to start finding them online or on ebay.

Unite Warriors
    UW-01 - Superion boxset (Silverbolt, Firebolt?, Sling?, Airrider?, Skydive) - June 27 (14,000yen)

Transformers Adventure
    TAV18 - Drift (RID Warrior - minor redeco) - June 27 (2,500yen)
    -
    TAV19 - Powerglide (GEN Legends minor redeco) - June 27 (1,300yen)
    TAV20 - Adams (Cosmos) (GEN Legends minor redeco) - June 27 (1,300yen)
    -
    TAVVS03 - Strongarm (re-release) Vs Phantomjaw (police deco Steeljaw) - June (4,300yen)

Transformers Easy Dynamic Series
    TED08 - Steeljaw (RID One-Step - minor redeco) - June 27 (1,500yen)
    TED09 - Grimlock (RID One-Step - minor redeco) - June 27 (1,500yen)

Q-Transformers
    QT21 (G1?) Skids (blue Hound w/ new head - Suzuki Hustler) - June 27 (1000yen)
    QT22 (G1?) Drift (white Sunstreaker w/ new head - Mazda RX-7 FD3S) - June 27 (1000yen)

Masterpiece MP-10 Convoy reissue - June 27 (was May 31) (20,000 yen)

The other June items should have been out a week or two ago...

D-Style (licensed product - not from TakaraTomy) Black Convoy (redeco Convoy) June 11 (was June 30) (3,000yen)
    Bearbrick (licensed product - not from TakaraTomy) Nemesis Prime (redeco Convoy) June 19

Tokyo Toy Show (June 20-21)
    - Legends (Leader) Armada Megatron (minor redeco) (8100 yen)
    - Legends (Deluxe) Car Robots Black Convoy (black redeco Optimus) (3780 yen)

I think HLJ took more orders than they had stock for again. I ordered TAV Drift within hours of the preorder going live and I have not gotten mine, he's now listed as discontinued. Also my LG Black Convoy dropped in my POL at BBTS.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Some galleries now that this month's toys are out.

Unite Warriors Superion.

Adventure Phantom Jaw.

I missed out on TAV Drift, Cosmos and Powerglide, but did get Superion

For anyone else that hasn't gotten Drift, don't panic yet. I just got this email from HLJ in reply to my enquiry.

Hello, Nik,

Thanks for writing. I've talked to our products team about this for you to see what's happened, and we have good news: one of our shipments of this item is running a little late, but we do expect that soon. Once it arrives we'll continue filling orders for customers like you who weren't able to get in on the first shipment.

Rest assured that this will be exactly the same item -- it's just coming from a different distributor -- and it shouldn't take too terribly long to come into stock. If you haven't heard from us about this item within about a week, you're welcome to write again for an update.

Thank you for your patience, and for shopping with us!

Best regards,

Aaron Miller

HobbyLink Japan
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

For those looking for TAV Drift and Powerglide, I was in a shop in Mong Kok yesterday that still had a full shelf of these guys left so they shouldn't be TOO hard to get. Cosmos however is well and truly sold out everywhere.

And the UW-01 is selling between HK$760 to HK$850 at the moment on shelves in HK.