Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Takara Legends Fembots revealed?

A link to pics with robot and alt mode as posted by Shatterpoint on TFW:

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/78396/

They showed us the character artwork of the last three fembots at BotCon, and they were not exactly G-rated... and that was still after it was toned down. (the artists were probably into Japanese Hentai.... no, not Henkei. )
    So hopefully we don't see the same for these ones.

Arcee is drawn like she has a short-cut t-shirt hanging over her boobs, Chromia has her leg up so high you can see way too much of her crotch, and Windblade is holding her sword to her crotch in a phallic way.
    It's like Kissplay all over again...

Huh...if you never mention those references grif i would never have thought they are drawn obscenely...and still don't really. heh.

It was definitely obvious with Chromia, but I wouldn't have noticed anything wrong with the other two if it hadn't been pointed out.

Um.... You dont think they will make posters of these by any chance do you? I'm asking for.... a buddy of mine. Yeah, that's it - a buddy of mine wants'em

I only mentioned it because the JP artists at BotCon were saying how they were being told to tone it down... which had me wondering what the fembot artwork looked like before this.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I only mentioned it because the JP artists at BotCon were saying how they were being told to tone it down... which had me wondering what the fembot artwork looked like before this.
    You mean it was more full on before?

Arcee I still think is fine, Windblade us a bit futa'esque now you've pointed it out, but id hate to see what Chromia looked like if this is the toned down version

The original Black Arachnia toy had the comically biggest bust on it I've ever seen - made Barbie look flat! Shame it was so butt-ugly just being a recolour of Tarantulus

My interest is quite peaked to see the official first draft artwork for the 3 femmebots now. One doesn't usually think of TF's in that way so it would be interesting to see the artistic take that people who's proclivities do swing that way have taken

Hrm, yyeah. Now that It's been mentioned, I guess I can see the phallic way that the sword is being held. But um... Well, it never hit me before when I got Windblade.

I too am curious to see the original art too, for um... Professional reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    For research...........FOR SCIENCE!!!!!

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

My interest is quite peaked to see the official first draft artwork for the 3 femmebots now. One doesn't usually think of TF's in that way so it would be interesting to see the artistic take that people who's proclivities do swing that way have taken
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    For research...........FOR SCIENCE!!!!!

Ok, it's official - at least 4 people (including a section mod and the site owner) wanna see the original artwork. Didn't happen to get the artists names or emails while you were at Botcon did you Griffin?