Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: TF4 "Then & Now" sets coming to ToysRUs

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I just want the minicons.
    It doesn't make sense to me either, but they're still listed in their systems for $24.99. We'll find out soon enough
    I have the min icons from their earlier release, and they are actually really cool toys
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Images of Bumblebee set via TF Colombia FB.& Seibertron

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...twopack/30125/

Question

Except for moving the dino heads into position and unfurling his wings, does Strafe do anything to transform?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Images of Bumblebee set via TF Colombia FB.& Seibertron

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...twopack/30125/

That is an awful, awful Deluxe mould. It looks like an RPM figure, with the car mode standing up to reveal the robot underneath.
    That should be an upcoming "Generations" Movie Deluxe as well, not one of the quick-change gimmick figures (which you could excuse the awful look of it).
    I was expecting a recent Legends Bumblebee (more expecting the first "RTS" one), but was really expecting the black DLX TF4 Bumblebee, since Strafe and Slug looked to be straight from the first wave.

The Optimus T&N set is the only one left we haven't see official images of yet... and no official confirmation yet of which two toys will be in it.

I also think it is funny that this Bumblebee 2-pack, has a "large" Legends toy PLUS a mechtech weapon... yet will be cheaper than the DLX Bumblebee toy on its own.

A very rare occurrence for Hasbro to charge less than the combined value of the individual figures.

The picture of that Bumblebee (old Camaro) on the packaging looks nothing like the actual toys Alt mode OR the robot mode.
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 9th May 2014 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    The picture of that Bumblebee (old Camaro) looks nothing like the deluxe Alt mode OR the robot mode.
    I think the artwork is from a instore promotion

The alt mode for Bumblebee is based on the 2014 version of the Camaro, which i think is a first

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=20...iw=360&bih=601
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 9th May 2014 at 08:56 PM.

If the colours look that bad and inconsistent in the (usually) photoshopped stock images, imagine how bad it will look in person!

At least the simplified deluxe transformation looks pretty good, it's giving me a RTS Windcharger feel for reasons I am not 100% of. Much better for the kiddies than the last few movie versions.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The alt mode for Bumblebee is based on the 2014 version of the Camaro, which i think is a first

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=20...iw=360&bih=601
    Yes, it is the first I've seen of that DLX TF4 Bumblebee toy, from the various announcements and official images so far.
    The mis-matched yellows on the car mode isn't good... but that car bonnet at the back of the head, is something that I would hope folds back out of sight.