Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4 Teaser Trailer!!!

Default Transformers 4 Teaser Trailer!!!

Oh my god! This looks freaking epic!

This just raises questions for me.

I don't know if I'll see it first screening on day one like I did for ROTF and DOTM, might wait till the school holidays finish so theres less screaming kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    This just raises questions for me.

I don't know if I'll see it first screening on day one like I did for ROTF and DOTM, might wait till the school holidays finish so theres less screaming kids.
    Hahaa, the kids don't phase me. I'll be going to the first midnight screening. Usually filled with more adults in those anyway

Too much human emphasis as usual . Interesting that Prime has been hiding out in someone's shed. And what kinda noise was that from Grimlock? Sounded like someone was torturing a dugong!

That said, I'll be there in Gold Class for the first showing. Already organising the lads for a road trip to Melbourne to watch it

Interesting. For the first half or so I thought 'looks like someone's read the first two issues of Marvel's Transformers'.

Looks good to me - gold class first night here we come!

I'm guessing that bit where optimus just pushes the dinobot aside is when he first recruits them to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I'm guessing that bit where optimus just pushes the dinobot aside is when he first recruits them to help.
    It does look very much like a "Hero proves himself a mighty warrior to earn the allegiance of some powerful allies" type scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Looks good to me - gold class first night here we come!
    We won't have midnight screenings here, we only get that for Star Wars at Gladstone Cinemas (and after TPM 3D midnight screening went over like a bomb I doubt they will do any more). And the Gold Room still uses film, not digital which means no 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    We won't have midnight screenings here, we only get that for Star Wars at Gladstone Cinemas (and after TPM 3D midnight screening went over like a bomb I doubt they will do any more). And the Gold Room still uses film, not digital which means no 3D.
    Thank goodness, my eyes don't handle the 3D very well! Midnight screenings are too late for us as well, I'm aiming for an 8pm showing.

the G1 optimus sighting is wicked!