Page 285 of 307 FirstFirst ... 265275280281282283284285286287288289290295305 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3063

Thread: Yamato & Bandai Macross Toys

very cool bro... that thing a monster !!! lol
    well we know when the DX SV262 out... in march !
    pre order should be soon then

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-1/band...E%9A%EF%BC%81/

Question is now when is this one going to have its crazy preorder session?

So how did the VF-31 preorder go? Was there plenty to go around or was it sold out in 3 seconds?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So how did the VF-31 preorder go? Was there plenty to go around or was it sold out in 3 seconds?
    3 seconds at ny , 1 min at amiami, 30 minutes at hlj but can't check out, ae 2mins.

No second offers from ny. Nope I failed to get one.

Strange considering the last few preorders seemed to be up long enough for everyone who wanted one to be able to grab one.

I wonder if they aren't producing as many or if Delta is that popular that more people were in the market than previously?
    Last edited by Trent; 17th August 2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Delta is VERY popular in Japan. IIRC the soundtrack is #1 in the charts (or was), they have both main characters in the top 3 for most loved anime character this year, etc.

Their music and band is doing great but I feel that the series and the mecha action far less memorable than Fronitier.

They really lack the action and I feel the series is inferior to Frontier at the moment- I doubt they can recover quick enough to even put it on par with Frontier unless they fix it with a second season. At the moment it's nothing more than an excuse to put in the pop group whenever possible irrespective of plot.

I like the VF designs but I'm not sure it'll have the same lasting factor as the Frontier ones...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I maybe get suckered for a skull version but other than that I am skipping.

Bandai don't give a damn what we think about numbers, to them they call the shots regardless the countless complaints they get and I am sure locally as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Their music and band is doing great but I feel that the series and the mecha action far less memorable than Fronitier.

They really lack the action and I feel the series is inferior to Frontier at the moment- I doubt they can recover quick enough to even put it on par with Frontier unless they fix it with a second season. At the moment it's nothing more than an excuse to put in the pop group whenever possible irrespective of plot.

I like the VF designs but I'm not sure it'll have the same lasting factor as the Frontier ones...
    That may be the case for you, but the show is quite popular in Japan as well :P

Personally I like it a lot, and having watched Frontier again recently, don't find particularly less action oriented than Macross F. (I mean, remember the whole high school visit episode?)

For me Delta and Frontier are currently equal, the ending to Delta will determine whether it sits higher of lower in the scheme of things.

There does appear to be less action the middle of the story, but honestly if it's just battle of the week action that we are missing out then that's fine if they push the story and characters along. I hardly watch much anime anymore, but I prefer the series where the action serves the story, rather than the story is manufactured to showcase the action.