Page 440 of 467 FirstFirst ... 420430435436437438439440441442443444445450460 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Anyone play apex legend? Im not sure on it.

Will try the steam stream thing. Is it like twitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Anyone play apex legend? Im not sure on it.

Will try the steam stream thing. Is it like twitch?
    I don't watch much twitch but I don't think its as good. You right click on a friend playing a game and there's an option to Watch Game.

I was keen for Apex Legends when I found out about it but quickly lost interest when I read that there were no Titans and no wallrunning. They're that franchises unique selling point.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

If I wasn't busy watching motorsport at the moment I'd probably be playing Apex Legends. Sounds like it's a really cool map with tons of interesting shit going on.

I'm not particularly fussed with Apex Legends, I'm waiting for Division 2 for my next multiplayer fix.

In the meantime I've been playing Transformers Devastation to fill some time and I'm not enjoying it. Nostalgia aside, it just feels like a bland shooter / melee game. Nothing really there to hook me in.

Anyone else looking forward to stuff from today's Nintendo Direct? I'll be buying Mario Maker 2 and Link's Awakening.

I liked it just for how butthurt i knew most of the internet would be from Link's Awakening's graphics! Zelda man, it cannot catch a break when it comes to visuals.

I don't have a Switch yet but if I did, i'd want Links Awakening. The original is one of the best games ever. Mario Maker 2 looks pretty well expanded from the original. They sure took the complaint about no slopes to heart!

Although there was some good stuff it's still not enough for me to pick up a Switch. I still feel like I could just play the Wii U versions of these games for my fix if i wanted to. I really wanted Metroid this year and hoped for the return of some racing games like F-Zero or Wave Race.

I will be picking up the Snake and Simon Amiibo though!

More Amiibo is good for me! The Ivysaur in particular looks gorgeous.

Link's Awakening for sure and the Yoshi game will both be bought day one.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Anyone played far cry the new one with twins? It appears the ai has evolved and shooting mechanics have been rejigged. A bit like the last of us, and with its upgrading weapon mechanic similar too.

I kinda want it but unsure.

Anyone played far cry the new one with twins? It appears the ai has evolved and shooting mechanics have been rejigged. A bit like the last of us, and with its upgrading weapon mechanic similar too.

I'm in the same boat, I kinda want it but I'm not 100% sold.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm in the same boat, I kinda want it but I'm not 100% sold.
    If you liked Far Cry 5, you’ll like this one as well. The map isn’t just copied and pasted, the rpg mechanics aren’t crazy in-depth, you pretty much just loot/find parts and components instead of cash to build weapons, vechicles as well as to upgrade your homebase (which itself is a neat feature). I’m about 5 hours in and am having a blast, looks gorgeous in 4k HDR as well.

I reckon it’s worth the $46 Jb are asking for it