Page 65 of 141 FirstFirst ... 455560616263646566676869707585 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Coffee that looks like toothpaste and is Pink/Blue :P

I have a question for all of you who frequently post your photographs here - are any of you interested in selling prints of your photographs?

We've been trying to brainstorm some ideas in the Australian Transformers Convention thread in the discussion section for things to sell at a potential future Ozformers booth/stall at one of the upcoming pop culture conventions. I had the idea that since we have so many talented photographers here that we could sell some prints. I know I'd want to buy some! You all produce some amazing toy photographs.

Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I have a question for all of you who frequently post your photographs here - are any of you interested in selling prints of your photographs?

We've been trying to brainstorm some ideas in the Australian Transformers Convention thread in the discussion section for things to sell at a potential future Ozformers booth/stall at one of the upcoming pop culture conventions. I had the idea that since we have so many talented photographers here that we could sell some prints. I know I'd want to buy some! You all produce some amazing toy photographs.

Let me know what you think.
    If you find any of my own pics of such a quality Jena, you're more than welcome to use them as I think that'd be a great idea; some of the guys here are absolutely insane-good so hopefully they might be up for it too.

@Accel: Those shots look awesome man, you can really see the animation in those stills - well done!
    @Deceptic: That Devil-guy looks awesome man, who/what is he? - I love the photo too, so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    @Deceptic: That Devil-guy looks awesome man, who/what is he? - I love the photo too, so cool!
    hursty his name is momotaros his one of the kamen rider that turns into den o sword form...lol if that make any sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    hursty his name is momotaros his one of the kamen rider that turns into den o sword form...lol if that make any sense lol
    ...Was the only pair of words that made sense to me.
    I might have to have a further look into that figure, rather demonic which is right up my alley.

I might have to have a further look into that figure, rather demonic which is right up my alley.
    his actually a funny guy that looks like a devil lol, hey you should watch kamen rider series, check out kamen rider den o first...then decade

he goes for quite a lot now

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    his actually a funny guy that looks like a devil lol, hey you should watch kamen rider series, check out kamen rider den o first...then decade
    Seems like the sort of thing, from what I've heard North Americans speak of Kamen Rider, they'd do with that sort of a character!
    I might give it a looks see down the track, but seeing what happened to YouTube reviewer Peaugh; I'm a little apprehensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    he goes for quite a lot now
    That's be right wouldn't it?

Got a new camera recently, a Nikon Coolpix P7100. I'm still getting the hang of it. Here are my first few pics: