Page 336 of 609 FirstFirst ... 316326331332333334335336337338339340341346356 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Niice. I have been hanging out for Motormaster... I wouldn't mind snagging him at a sale though. $49 I think I will hold out...

Curiosity got the better of me so went to shops on way home. One motor master at target Midland, silverbolt, no deluxe figs. A few of those little legion figures for $5. I got bumblebees and cliffjumper for the kids to play with. Kmart has a couple wave1 cw. Big w, don't bother, there's nothing.

This is probably more suitable on some more Australia wide thread, and perhaps already has been mentioned, but I happen to give TRU a browse online (to look for listings for MP Starscream actually) and saw "Online Deals" for MP-22 as well as the Platinum Blaster/Perceptor set.

The former is going for $249.xx (about 17% discount) and the latter for $149.xx, which at 25% discount I can't resist anymore (been looking for a G1 set of the Autobot cassettes and haven't had luck). Postage seems rather constant at $9.99 for Perth metro even with a heap of items in the cart
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

After your post i had a look at the Platinum Blaster/Perceptor set. It's probably reasonable enough price, i had it in the shopping cart but decided against it.

G1 blaster is pretty big, would stand out from the rest of my collection (universe/classics). Both figs are great, but yer, i have to draw the line somewhere.

Still stoked I picked up the soundwave reissue at the airport in KL back in 2009 for $30. Even though i have the original, that was one of my best pickups.... was all so cheap over there.

There were a couple of leader G1-type Megatrons in target cbd yesterday, plus some armada ones.
    A heap of stomp n chomp Grimlocks and big PRID Bumblebees, if anyone's after them.
    Plus a solitary Silverbolt.

where are the main places you guys look for tf figures in and around perth?

Quote Originally Posted by tjt263 View Post
    where are the main places you guys look for tf figures in and around perth?
    Check out this thread:
    http://otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3151

For more serious collecting though, you'd most likely need to look to online retailers from overseas, as we sometimes miss out on Hasbro stock and very little 3rd party makes it here. Not to mention hunting around for high demand items can be frustrating if you're coming up empty most of the time. MP Soundwave comes to mind...

It was sweet when the AUD was 0.90 USD or higher, but more painful now, although we're still not far worse off compared to buying local for many things...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

3-Step Steeljaw @ Big W Livingstone

Joondalup - the land that transformers forgot. Unless you want RID legends...

Toyworld Success have the RiD Deployer Minicons Slipstream, Divebomb, Dragonus and the Woof one, for $10.99ea