Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible MOTU 200X bulk buy

Can you confirm if any of those figures are the Action Chip version?

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Can you confirm if any of those figures are the Action Chip version?
    Not off the top of my head- not into the 200x stuff at all so I have no idea. I'm sure others would know though.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    No probs, I'll mark those as pending (possible pending in the case of the staction). We'll have to sort out the money side of things in the next few days as it may prove easier for me to sort this out over the weekend rather than rushing it next wednesday.
    Sure thing, just pm me your bank account details so I can deposit ASAP.

Oh and as for the chip thingie that kup is asking for, if they would allow you Bow to inspect the figures up close it is easily visible from underneath the packaging- looks like a small sim card on the foot of the figure, so you dont have to open the figure at all

Cheers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

bowspearer Guest

Updated the pendings. TC, hursti got in slightly before you on the 2-pack but there's a slight complication there- put you down as next in line for it. If that still goes ahead, do you want me to mark that regular skeletor as pending for you?

bowspearer Guest

No probs. I'll find out one way or another tomorrow and from there, I'll pm people bank account details in a mass pm, reminding everyone involved what they're up for. I really need people to put the money in via direct deposit by Friday in order to make this happen as I wont be here in Canberra from Monday afternoon.

I'm happy with Armour Skeletor and Armour He-Man. And once I get your bank details, the money goes in.

Anyone else looking for BA He-Man & BA Skeletor (loose), check out my sales thread!