Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    wasn't satisfied with the colours, but the product is fantastic, knowing FP are smart folk will proberly release a white version since it good business practice to reuse a mold as many times as possible , i get it then
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I hope there isn't a white version after this release otherwise my oppinion of Fan Projects would hit rock bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I just think that after a lot of less than enthusiastic feedback regarding the current gray color not just from here but the international boards too, it would look bad on them if they allow many fans buy this set and then release a more G1 accurate 'clearer' repaint.

It's a great set and that's its main sales appeal despite the colors and high cost but I am just putting it out there.
    All I did was showing you guys how the Superion set would look on Nexus Maximus, without implying nor showing any intention (none that I've noticed) that FP would be releasing any white version. (A white version on Nexus Maximus? You kidding?) I am upset that I have caused such a negative response towards my friends at FP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    All I did was showing you guys how the Superion set would look on Nexus Maximus, without implying nor showing any intention (none that I've noticed) that FP would be releasing any white version. (A white version on Nexus Maximus? You kidding?) I am upset that I have caused such a negative response towards my friends at FP.
    Nah, you got us wrong, Kyle. It just happen to hit a sore nerve with some of us about the color decision made with the Superion kit including the high cost for it - The photos highlighted that as well as fears of a future 'proper' colored version since Fan Projects looks willing to make several releases of a successful product with different colors (City Commander). autobreadticon just believes that there could be a future recolor version because its logical given Fan Project's several releases of the City Commander mold and I added that such a practice would look unfavorable on fan Projects and look more in the realm of business profit at the expense of the fan so its best not to do it.

We do like Fan Projects a lot its just that the pic made us think of an aspect that we don't like so much but as mentioned, we are still willing to trust Fan Projects by buying the product despite the color. The product is still Fantastic as mentioned by bread.

Hoping this has not been seen yet...
    Fansproject G3 Trailer Packaging Images
    Source:TFW2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Kyle don't be dishearten i was just doing some wishful thinking while poking fun at Hasbro's repaint of figures, FP is love
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Also, Hoping this has not been seen yet...

FansProject G3 Trailer New Images
    Source:TFW2005

I dont konw if this has been posted but how much is the superion set?

Damn! Is the addon kit that cheap!?!?! Awesome - I want a few more :b

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

FP site updated today.