Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers GT - Japan Super GT and Transformers Collaboration

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    This basic mold is vying for most used along with the classics seekers by now!
    Ha, but since that Seeker design is up to at least 26 different decos by now, the Alternity Nissan GT-R has a lot of work to even into the same game, let alone league. (Plus there are obviously heaps of other moulds it will have to overtake along the way. But good luck to it.)

And yet neither of them can hold a candle to Bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And yet neither of them can hold a candle to Bumblebee.
    I know you're kidding, but do you mean a specific Bumblebee mould, because I can't think of a Bumblebee mould that's had as many redecos and remoulds as the 'Classics' Seeker one?

More publicity images, showing off the mould changes and weapons, and suggesting that these will be released with a girl figurine (like Kissplay or Binaltech).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    More publicity images, showing off the mould changes and weapons, and suggesting that these will be released with a girl figurine (like Kissplay or Binaltech).
    Heh, I was joking to a mate about them taking the Kiss Players route... Remove diecast, add token figure, charge twice as much. Making them store exclusives and never releasing the final mold would make for delicious bitterness.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Thankfully there's not much diecast to remove and it'd probably help the stability if they did As long as they're articulated and can sit in the car i don't mind the addition of figurines, or else they'll just go in the accessories bin!

Transformers Super GT (SGT01) GT-R Prime and Transformers Super GT (SGT02) GT-R Saber are up for pre-order at Amiami for 7,850 JPY (21% off) each, for release in March 2013.

So they may not be store exclusives after all, but they are just as expensive.

EDIT - And Prime has just sold out.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Thanks for the link. I pre-ordered Saber, shame Prime is sold out.

They're like... nearly twice as expensive as Masterpiece Sideswipe. The Hell?

According to another Japanese shop the box size is W220 × H210 × D90mm, about double the size of a regular Alternity release.
    Not happy with the price hike for what is looking like a 3-4 inch figure based on that information.
    At least with wide release there's the chance for clearance prices at some point i guess.